Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

See??? Even your squirrels are hood.

Your man had just finished polishing off 4 wings and fries. Mambo sauce on everything of course. :)

I don't know where that bone game from. I just know that I was in my van and I looked to the left and saw it munching on something and did I double take because I knew it wasn't a nut. :ols: That made my day man. :rotflmao:

I don't know where that bone game from. I just know that I was in my van and I looked to the left and saw it munching on something and did I double take because I knew it wasn't a nut. :ols: That made my day man. :rotflmao:

:ols:

Said you pulled an Ice Cube @ the end of "Friday." Just looked around, saw the squirrel chewing on a chicken bone, and smiled to yourself like "Man, I love the hood." and then the feel good, old school music kicked in.

:ols:

Said you pulled an Ice Cube @ the end of "Friday." Just looked around, saw the squirrel chewing on a chicken bone, and smiled to yourself like "Man, I love the hood." and then the feel good, old school music kicked in.

Actually I started blasting some un-hood like (well maybe hoods in San Diego would like it) P.O.D.

I'm watching some silly 1998 "sci-fi horror" flick on tv called The Faculty, but weird...what a bunch of big names (some later than sooner) are in it. There's three or four I don't recognize but wouldn't have guesed there'd be so many of these guys in one B movie like this. :ols:

I watched the Faculty last night too :ols:

I remember going to see it when it first came out. For an incredibly forgettable movie like that, there was a ton of hype surrounding it. I think Usher was one of the biggest reasons, but guys like Elijah Wood and Josh Hartnett really gave it a weird (must see) vibe. And yeah, Famke was ridiculous.

It was around from 1996-2001 per Wiki, so I don't remember as much as it as I do Goosebumps. Goosebumps was probably the most popular childhood book growing up. I still have Goosebumps cards in my closet at my MD house. :ols:

It's my last hoorah in my place before I move into a tool shed in a giant garden, so I'm trying to enjoy some luxuries. Unfortunately, AMC is playing AvP without story notes, that would have been cool. The only ice cream they had at the gas station was BnJ Chunky Monkey and I've never liked it, so I went with Jamaican me crazy sorbet. WTF was I thinking? I was literally eating passionfruit off a tree earlier, why would I buy this.

• Jumbo changed the title to Random Thought Thread
  • Jumbo locked this topic
  • Jumbo unlocked this topic