Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread- Colts at Redskins

TK

3 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

And no doubt the colts will look like complete **** next weekend while Wentz has a great first game of his season to win and be 2-1....would anyone really be surprised at that outcome ? 

one day we’ll be a good team....one day. ONE DAY i tell ya!!!! 

You're right, one day.  And that day was last Sunday.  For just one day. :(

Just now, Bacon said:

I had to work graveyard shift last night/this morning and accidentally slept through this game. Doesn't look like I missed out on much.

Was it just bad redzone offense that sunk us?

Bad O-Line work, bad running game, bad pass protection, and we got our typical fade route in the red zone. The defense carried us for a while but the dam burst at the wrong time lol. 

Just now, Bacon said:

I had to work graveyard shift last night/this morning and accidentally slept through this game. Doesn't look like I missed out on much.

Was it just bad redzone offense that sunk us?

Bad offense in every zone of the field. Our WRs can't catch a cold, Smith decided he was going to try and avoid throwing more than 4 yards for 80% of the game. Peterson been spending too much time with Fat Rob and seems to be learning from him.

Defense were actually not terrible, but got zero help from Offense or Teams.

1 minute ago, JoeJacobyHOForRIOT said:

You would think a guy who has Billy Kilmer as his avatar has been watching football long enough to KNOW ITS A TEAM GAME! Ever occur to you, maybe just maybe the Redskins and the teams Kirk played on weren't quite as good as you think or thought they were? You are going to learn my friend one way or another Kirk was a awesome QB on a **** team.

Cousins greed prevented the team from putting enough talent around him to win.  **** him

9 minutes ago, CRobi21 said:

Makes no difference.

We don't have a Theilin that holds onto that ball for the TD. Or a Diggs that gets that open on a fade.

And he was bailed out on a bogus roughing the passer call.

Look, I'll explain this very simply. Alex Smith apologists decided to bring up Cousins, not me. I added a comment to those handful of posters who apparently could not resist the temptation to point out that Cousins threw an INT in the 4th quarter.

Then low and behold, Cousins drives the team down with a minute left and ticking and gets the game tying TD and 2-point conversion. 

It's that simple. 

The pimple poppers wanted to throw shade on Cousins in this thread to deflect criticism from Alex Smith and snyder, et al, and I simply pointed out, as it happens often in life, that when idiots get on their soapbox with smarmy comments, they get immediately shot down. 

That's all. Cousins is doing his thing and is clearly aggressively going downfield to win a game, while Alex Smith is ... the same he's always been. 

4 minutes ago, Monk4thaHALL said:

Sure. 

Snyder is a verifiable loser. And Alex Smith is not a championship QB. 

If you're not trying to win a championship you are literally just stuck in mediocre. I'm sure snyder was hoping no one would realize that the organization is quite literally declaring that they are not trying to win a championship, just float along and pay the bills. 

I’m not sure what Snyder thinks anymore. I can’t imagine he’s still having fun owning this franchise and being a loser. Maybe he doesn’t care. Maybe he has too much of an ego. Bottom line: everything he touches with this franchise turns to crap. Every single decision he makes. He’s a terrible, terrible owner who doesn’t learn from his mistakes and hired dimwitted Jay Gruden to coach this team. Now, five years into Gruden’s tenure, we are getting totally outworked at home by a weak Colts squad. 

Just now, AJ* said:

Bad O-Line work, bad running game, bad pass protection, and we got our typical fade route in the red zone. The defense carried us for a while but the dam burst at the wrong time lol. 

Trent Williams has not had a good start to this season....I know of at least 3 penalties he's had already in two games.He also looks heavy to me. 

The Skins holes showed up today including our play calling, as usual, vanilla.....meanwhile in Minnesota. 

1 minute ago, Monk4thaHALL said:

Look, I'll explain this very simply. Alex Smith apologists decided to bring up Cousins, not me. I added a comment to those handful of posters who apparently could not resist the temptation to point out that Cousins threw an INT in the 4th quarter.

Then low and behold, Cousins drives the team down with a minute left and ticking and gets the game tying TD and 2-point conversion. 

It's that simple. 

The pimple poppers wanted to throw shade on Cousins in this thread to deflect criticism from Alex Smith and snyder, et al, and I simply pointed out, as it happens often in life, that when idiots get on their soapbox with smarmy comments, they get immediately shot down. 

That's all. Cousins is doing his thing and is clearly aggressively going downfield to win a game with Alex Smith is ... the same he's always been. 

What you don't seem to grasp is that Cousins could be Dan Marino in his prime, but he's still a money grabbing BS merchant who didn't want to be here. You don't have to be an Alex Smith apologist to see that.

Archived