Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread: Donkeys at Redskins

TK

Just now, Warhead36 said:

WTF throw was that? 

Trying to thread a needle to Doctson in triple coverage much like he did earlier in double coverage. 

It's definitely a more aggressive decision on both throws & neither had that jump ball positioning that play's to Doctson's advantage. 

Much like the Fade early this year, once they can get that pass & catch working, it's another weapon/option for the O. 

3 minutes ago, jschuck12001 said:

Those are the plays I have a problem with, we have a chance to go up by 2 possessions and we do that, be smart with the ball.

While I agree it was a terrible throw and a terrible decision, those throws happen.  I mean look at what Big Ben did last week against the Pats.  They could have easily kicked a field goal and take it to OT, but he forced a throw where he shouldn't have and it was picked off and they lose.

And no, I'm not comparing KC to Ben.  I'm just saying that bad throws and bad decisions are a part of QB'ing and even the greats make bad throws and bad decisions.

Just now, SAli457180 said:

Cousins and those WTF moments.  Now that will trigger those anti-Cousins people

Or just people that know Cousins does that.

Someone the other day told me who Cousins reminded them of. Said it’s a ****ty position because the guy (and Kirk) are both hard to replace because they’re damned good at their job, but they just make big mistakes in bad moments.

The Guy? Tony Romo.

I stood there staring. No words came to mind. I thought about it. He was kinda right.

Archived