Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Common Kirk....I just don't know....

Riggo'sRangers

9 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

As for 2016 season and the last 6 games of it (post GB).  3 of the last 6 of those games he had 100 plus QB rating.

and 3 were sub 80 (4 if you include last week). When he's on he's on but when he's not he's really off. Inconsistency isn't something you want to see out of a franchise QB. 

1 hour ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

So a non existent Josh Doctson, a wide receiver in training, a hobbled Crowder and Reed and an absolutely dreadful running game that nobody respects is a plethora of weapons.  Got it.

You cannot possibly watch the rest of the league play.

What about a healthy DeSean Jackson, a healthy Pierre Garcon, a healthy Jamison Crowder, a healthy Jordan Reed, a healthy Vernon Davis, and an offensive line that was among the best at pass blocking?

Oh, the second half of 2016 didn't happen, it was all just one game. Got it.

3 minutes ago, BRAVEONTHEWARPATH93 said:

I don't ask for much 

big boy play down the stretch from no 8

Still way too many big misses for my taste. They gave him a rookie QB gameplan and he almost couldn't pull it off. That miss to Thompson was awful. Today was about the run game, defense, and Cousins not screwing up.

He did make the TD pass, but even that third and six... why on earth are you passing four yards down the field when there are three guys surrounding Crowder?

Just now, BRAVEONTHEWARPATH93 said:

He was definitely trash throughout but gotta give him credit for that throw.

we're still a bad team and bad offense 

We are a good Kirk Cousins away from being a top 10 offense easily. The run game showed that, Crowder showed that when he actually saw the ball. 

10 minutes ago, zoony said:

Im not sure Kirk did enough today to silence criticism, but he did enough to win.  The td pass to grant was clutch.  Also, if chris thompson doesnt drop that wide open waggle that might have been a long TD

Pretty much this. I still have all of my problems with the dude and then some

but he did enough to win the day. We won't always be playing the Rams, but a win is a win in the NFL. 

18 minutes ago, Burgold said:

Still way too many big misses for my taste. They gave him a rookie QB gameplan and he almost couldn't pull it off. That miss to Thompson was awful. Today was about the run game, defense, and Cousins not screwing up.

He did make the TD pass, but even that third and six... why on earth are you passing four yards down the field when there are three guys surrounding Crowder?

You know what was worse, Thompson dropping a gimme TD earlier in the game.

Archived