Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Nazis showing up at places uninvited.

No Excuses

2 minutes ago, redskins59 said:

Fox News trying hard to show that the left is violent I see...

Their little agenda is so sad and obvious. Exactly why I haven't been to their website since 2012 and don't have a clue when I last viewed any of their tv programming.

• Like 2

http://www.cracked.com/blog/why-hate-doesnt-have-to-win/

The point is, if racism is a dying relic, it sure as hell doesn't feel like it. Oh, I'm not surprised that hate groups thrive in this era -- a few charismatic sociopaths have always been able to cast a wide umbrella of influence and mass media has just amplified their reach. I mean, you've seen their memes. What I had hoped, though, was that society would be better at spotting them, quicker to see through their tricks. I often wonder how average German citizens would have reacted if camera phones had existed back then and somebody had leaked video from inside a concentration camp. "But lots of German citizens did know about the concentration camps!" Sure, but it's one thing to have a vague concept of "eliminating" Jews, another to actually see a wheelbarrow full of dead children. It would be meaningless to the true zealots, but most people aren't that.