Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Have you ever smoked Weed before???

Renegade7

Have you ever smoked Weed before??? Do you still?  

132 members have voted

1. 1. Have you ever smoked weed before???

• Yes, and I liked it
    • Yes, but I didn't like it
    • No, but I'm open to trying it at some point
    • No, and I'm never going to

1 minute ago, nonniey said:

Your poll is defective - if you voted no you shouldn't be answering the 2d question, But won't register unless you answer the 2d question.

You're defective, in a nice way.  There's not nearly as many people answering no in the second question as in the first, so I'm not sweating it.  First question is more important anyway, and totally believe most people eventually stopped smoking weed at some point in there lives, career, family, interaction with medications, etc.

Just now, Renegade7 said:

You're defective, in a nice way.  There's not nearly as many people answering no in the second question as in the first, so I'm not sweating it.  First question is more important anyway, and totally believe most people eventually stopped smoking weed at some point in there lives, career, family, interaction with medications, etc.

What I meant was that I was a No and never have so I didn't answer the 2d question but then it won't take the answer to the 1st if I don't answer the 2d. Bottomline my response in not registering the other no's probably decided to answer the 2d with the no - to get around this (I didn't).

2 minutes ago, nonniey said:

What I meant was that I was a No and never have so I didn't answer the 2d question but then it won't take the answer to the 1st if I don't answer the 2d. Bottomline my response in not registering the other no's probably decided to answer the 2d with the no - to get around this (I didn't).

I see.  I removed the second question, good call.

Every single day from around age 19 to around age 26.  Maybe a handful of times since then, only when heavily inebriated with friends.  Now that I have kids, it's not really feasible.  Need to have my wits about me.  I don't really drink much any more either.

I had a lot of fun in my youth.  Marijuana is a beautiful drug, in many ways.

• Like 1

I haven't smoked for a few weeks. My last experience was OK, I just felt kind of sleepy because I smoked it so late. I've had some good times on weed. It makes music sound amazing.

On the negative side, I had a really bad experience with an edible back in February and it set off a nasty period of derealization. I felt depressed, anxious and generally out of it for months, though I've mostly recovered. Suffice it to say, I'll stick with little tokes every now and again and leave the heavy stuff alone.

Edited by Bacon
  • Like 1

Have never actually smoked weed.  Would probably be fine doing it if the opportunity presented itself but never really sought it out and at this point I doubt it would just find me, seeing as very few friends I see consistently smoke ever.  I suspect since it didn't happen in college it probably won't, at least not until it's legalized nationally.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Renegade7 said:

Have you ever smoked Weed before???

giphy.gif

I just spent like 20 minutes typing out 5-6 paragraphs about how much I love marijuana and what it's done for me.  But **** all that.

For those who said they tried it and didn't feel anything, you definitely did it wrong.  For those who have never tried it, I hope one day before you die, you'll give it a go.

And for my folks that do smoke, whether it's been 20 years or you smoke weed every day......for all the ES homies that have been to the other side and seen the world for what it really is.......here's an e-hug.     :wub:

giphy.gif

• Like 6

I hope smoking weed is legal nationwide within the next couple of years.  We used to talk about it in hopeful ambition when I was in college ten years ago.  Ridiculous that it's taken this long to reach the cusp of legalization.

Smoking weed as a young adult is part of becoming woke.  It can **** you up though.  It's hard to manage a drug/alcohol habit and, though mild, weed does still lead to a lot of insecurity/instability.  It's like alcohol in that you have to be really careful with it and young people never are.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, skinsmarydu said:

I can't remember when I wasn't high.  :hi:

You're the sister I never had but always wanted :wub:

3 hours ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

I'd like to try it but not bad enough that I'm actively working toward that goal and up til now, the opportunity hasn't presented itself. My aunt and uncle were telling me that edibles are pretty fun.

Might wanna be careful, the high from edibles can last for 2-3 hours.  And good edibles hit pretty hard.  If you don't like the feeling, you're gonna be miserable LOL.

I'm no expert, but I'd recommend taking 1 or 2 puffs of a joint and waiting 15 mins to see what happens.  your first high can be intense and it's really easy to get paranoid until you learn to let go and welcome that feeling that marijuana gives you.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

I'd like to try it but not bad enough that I'm actively working toward that goal and up til now, the opportunity hasn't presented itself. My aunt and uncle were telling me that edibles are pretty fun.

Edibles are nice, but I personally wouldn't suggest them as a first time. I have seen far too many lightweights puking on edibles because they ate a whole cookie instead of 1/4 because the delayed release gets you. You have to know a lot about the quality and quantity of that particular edible or you run the risk of feeling nothing or getting really sick.

I would suggest a bong or vape, but avoid hash oils at first, save those for when you get a tolerance. That way you can not cough too much on your first times, control the dose and get a more immediate effect.

Edited by Weganator