Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

1 hour ago, mistertim said:

Yeah let's let Mussolini's mini-me turn the United States into an almost unrecognizable bastion of vulgarity, a monument to cruelty and fear, and a world embarrassment in a shockingly short period of time because the other candidate wasn't likable enough for some people (nevermind the actual, ya know, policy stuff). And lol @ getting pissed at "liberals" because Clinton got the most votes. What exactly should they have done? Said "Sorry Hillary, but we've decided that even though you're winning the primary battle, you're not allowed to run anymore because lots of people don't like you for reasons that it seems 90% of them can't actually articulate"? 

If someone helped let Trump in because of their high minded "protest vote" against that horrible, awful, crass Hillary Clinton they should at least own up to it a little bit. Though I can understand how it could be hard to look at what's going on and admit that without reflexively forcing their head into the garbage disposal.

I'm not going to delve into that blame game again more than I already have.  That conversation has been had many times.  My point was to ASF.  Though I know myself and others who voted 3rd party here have said we would probably do it differently if we could.  Remember, the polls all showed she would have a comfortable lead so we didin't think it would really matter.  Yet the Left usually doesn't accept any responsibility whatsoever.  But it was two years ago.  How about we all move on from the blame game and live in the present? 

3 hours ago, Cooked Crack said:

National Emergy alert

And he will get roaring approval from mobs of people in a different city every night, for the next two weeks. 

And the scum he helps will then thank him, and will owe him for it. 

1 hour ago, Larry said:

And he will get roaring approval from mobs of people in a different city every night, for the next two weeks. 

And the scum he helps will then thank him, and will owe him for it. 

I saw a post on Facebook (I have to be on it for Hockey reasons) about a couple of guys that apparently burned an American flag that had a swasika painted on it. The comments were insane. Many people commenting openly about wanting all of the people in the caravan to be shot and killed, about how this caravan was paid for by Soros and how it was an actual invasion. It all goes back to Trump commenting on how he loved the poorly educated. 

Archived