Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

My grandparents house has a nuclear fall out shelter from the Cold War. 

We've already begun making plans

12 minutes ago, youngchew said:

How can the kids get top secret clearances when they'll hold no real position?  end of the day, they're his kids....not govt officials.

And if they're taking the reigns of the Trump empire, there's no conflict there?

These are unprecedented times in American history. Never before have we had a president elect with so many conflicts of interests around the world. 

And the thought of Beavis and Butthead getting top secret security clearance should REALLY REALLY REALLY scare the **** out of all of us. 

beavis+and+butthead.jpg

Racist ****roaches like Beverly Whaling and Pamela Taylor, or the idiot who challenged the black veteran at Chili's on Veteran's Day, or the KKK planning a victory march,  feel like they can come out of the shadows, then discover the light is a bit too bright. And I say shine the light.  We need to push back - hard -  against any racist assholes emboldened by Trump's election.

Just now, Dan T. said:

****roaches like Beverly Whaling and Pamela Taylor, or the idiot who challenged the black veteran at Chili's on Veteran's Day, or the KKK planning a victory march,  feel like they can come out of the shadows, then discover the light is a bit too bright. And I say shine the light.  We need to push back - hard -  against any racist assholes emboldened by Trump's election.

Do it while you can, the rules are going to change in the near future, although I'm sure we'll get guidance when the new RMVP edicts come out, or we can just count on our own fascist brethren to "enlighten" us. Either way, the point will be made.

From the BBC article;

She told the news station she was considering legal action for slander against unnamed individuals.

Yes, she deserves something for the hurtful words sent her way............... wow

26 minutes ago, Dan T. said:

Local West Virginia paper's coverage

http://www.wvgazettemail.com/news-politics/20161114/clay-official-loses-job-over-racist-facebook-post-about-michelle-obama

Site of the petition to remove Beverly Whaling, mayor of Clay, West Virginia:

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeaction/571/113/900/

Ok, but I just want to point out that she was removed from her position almost immediately from a county most of you on the left (heck maybe even me) would, lets say suspect, to have a larger than the average racist make-up.  

6 minutes ago, DogofWar1 said:

This is a little scary.

What are the odds that the people not wearing the hats get put on a Trump watchlist?

https://mobile.twitter.com/natehodson/status/798529360181530624

What makes you think that isn't happening already? The entire mechanism of the federal government will be in the hands of a child that gets cranked about tweets.

But that's ok, the new "Mike Pence Sunshine-n-Bunnies" camps for the disaffected and pathologically gay will give 'em somewhere to put those dangerous radical elements.

8 minutes ago, zoony said:

If there is a topic you would like to discuss it an article, please feel free to start a thread

however, it should not be a catch all trump thread. We've never had a catch all Obama or Bush thread

Soooooooo (again)............ this means what? Stay directly and only on the immediate topic, no straying from the (one true) path?

Really not trying to be a pebble in yer shoe z, looking for clarification on exactly where the line is here, this thread, this board, etc.

6 minutes ago, nonniey said:

Ok, but I just want to point out that she was removed from her position almost immediately from a county most of you on the left (heck maybe even me) would, lets say suspect, to have a larger than the average racist make-up.  

Because of the uproar that came from it being noticed, NOT because anyone there disagreed with the sentiment. "Y'all know not ta go sayin' that in public....not yet anyhow".

56 minutes ago, Dan T. said:

It still shows that this behavior is unacceptable even in a county like that. 

I'll go ahead and start a thread on this as this topic isn't related to Cabinet appointments.

8 minutes ago, LD0506 said:

Because of the uproar that came from it being noticed, NOT because anyone there disagreed with the sentiment. "Y'all know not ta go sayin' that in public....not yet anyhow".

we need to root out the commies Joe. :)

17 minutes ago, nonniey said:

Mayor Whaling is still in office.

3 minutes ago, justice98 said:

Just curious, for people that voted Trump, do you support the hiring of Bannon and think this a good thing? Why or why not.  The opposition to Bannon is plentiful, but I dont hear nearly as much support.

Not a fan of him but his critics seem more fluff than substance.

It will be good if he does good and bad if not....not my choice

I do support the Rience and Kelley choices

Archived