Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

8 minutes ago, visionary said:

Oh yeah, this Kris Kobach?

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/latino/trump-adviser-kris-kobach-no-free-pass-undocumented-immigrants-n684126

"The jobs are going to dry up, the welfare benefits are going to dry up, and a lot of people who may not be criminal illegal aliens may decide, hey, it's getting hard to disobey federal law, and may leave on their own," he said.

But I'm sure that logic doesn't apply to Bundy & Co on federal lands...............

And when did he change his middle name to something NOT beginning with a K?

Just now, brandymac27 said:

I agree. I wonder which ones (if any) signed it? You think they had the balls to sack up and go against Trump?

I doubt any did. Only ones that might would be representing a district with a sizable Jewish population. 

3 minutes ago, Hersh said:

I doubt any did. Only ones that might would be representing a district with a sizable Jewish population. 

Holding out hope that any of these "religious" people go by the Golden Rule: do unto others as you would them do unto you. If that's the case, almost every republican will ask for Bannon  to not be part of any position in this administration. However, hope and reality are two different things. Does he deserve a chance? Maybe...should he have the chance...HELL NO!

2 minutes ago, Busch1724 said:

Holding out hope that any of these "religious" people go by the Golden Rule: do unto others as you would them do unto you. If that's the case, almost every republican will ask for Bannon  to not be part of any position in this administration. However, hope and reality are two different things. Does he deserve a chance? Maybe...should he have the chance...HELL NO!

I was wondering how Christian conservatives would take his appointment. Seems to me like they'd be up in arms considering how anti semitic Bannon is.

What's happening shouldn't really be a surprise to anyone. I even got caught up myself in it, but the Trump Cabinet is simply what the GOP has become. Look at how many states they have attempted to suppress votes, look at how anti-environment and science they are and their number one goal is massive tax cuts that skew heavily to the wealthy. This is who they are so we shouldn't be expected any of the people in the party to voice objects.  

52 minutes ago, brandymac27 said:
Side by side Trump/Bannon quotes.

Here's the thing, thr GOP voters who put Trump in don't believe this stuff. "Trump speaks his mind and you can believe what he says!" ..."He didn't mean that."

I honestly feel sorry for Trump voters because they got freaking coned and cheered on the conman.

1 hour ago, brandymac27 said:

All this "give X a chance" is getting on my nerves. The great Maya Angelou famously said, "When somebody shows you who they are, believe them."  These clowns arent going to surprise us all and be different from what we know them to be.  What you see is what you're gonna get here.

Archived