Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Million Juggalo March to descend on Washington, DC next September (2017)

BornaSkinsFan83

If there was ever something that simply cried out to be a PPV even.......................

No one thought the American culture wars would come down to a battle between fans of a clown rap group and fans of a reality TV businessman (who happens to be the president), but when you really think about it, it was inevitable

https://www.dailydot.com/unclick/juggalos-nazis-march-washington-dc/?llid=wQmR5&ls=dd&type=cpc&campaign=wQmR5

• 4 weeks later...

This is happening this Saturday.  IM SO EXCITED.  

Here is a list of events/protests that are all happening in DC on Saturday:

1. Juggalos
  2. The "Mother of All Rallies" which appears to be a right wing rally to "defend American culture and values" which, of course, means Trump, whiteness, Christianity, and guns.
  3. An anti-Trump rally, the "March to Protect Democracy
  4. The Fiesta DC Latino Festival, an "annual celebration of Latino culture" which typically draws more than 100,000 people
  5. The H Street Festival, which typically draws 150,000 to engage in an incredible amount of outdoor drinking and lewd conduct.
  6. The Race to Beat Cancer 5k
  7. Sold out Nats / Dodgers game 

So to recap, on Saturday, DC and the Mall in particular will be jampacked with a mix of ****ing Insane Clown Posse fanatics, Trump supporters, Trump protesters, 100,000 latinos, 150,000 drunk 20-somethings, a handful of cancer survivors, and 40,000 or so drunk baseball fans.  

What could go wrong?

2 hours ago, Llevron said:

Everything. Everything can go wrong. 

Or right.  There is a Latino festival happening.  White, black, brown, that weird in between color where race is largely determined by hair, clown make up... mi gente won't care about that.  A Chilean empanada and a beer and suddenly I just can't find the time to worry about small groups of morons trying to figure out how to fight and hold a homemade sign up at the same time.  

On 8/19/2016 at 12:05 PM, pjfootballer said:

Damn, I thought this was a march by the "Juggies".

Image result for images of the man show juggies

Now that kind of "march" I'd attend.

I can't remember who it was but there was a longtime poster who had a mesmerizing sig. If you'd been right, I'm sure she would have been leading the march.

On 8/10/2017 at 1:21 PM, No Excuses said:

There is likely a huge overlap between Trump supporters and juggalos. Two rallies for the price of one for some of these folks.

First thing I thought right off the bat. I just can't imagine there isn't major overlap between those two groups. I mean after all, Dump is the biggest ? ever. 

7 hours ago, TryTheBeal! said:

D.C. Bernie Bros are going all in on their Juggalo outreach.

DJtOA1XUMAA9Shd.jpg:large

Oh FFS! You can't make this **** up. ???

Not sure if this was posted yet here.  It's a pretty even-handed look at the Juggalos phenomenon, which stems from being fans of the music group the Insane Clown Posse, from the Washington Post Magazine last week. 

http://www.washingtonpost.com/sf/style/2017/08/31/the-fbi-labeled-insane-clown-posse-fans-a-gang-now-theyre-marching-on-washington/?utm_term=.d13abfab2d2e

They're marching to protest the FBI's designation of them as a criminal gang, which to them means they have essentially been criminalized for being fans of a music group.  And it has some very real detrimental affects on people.  People have lost jobs because of it.

On ‎8‎/‎19‎/‎2016 at 11:38 AM, BornaSkinsFan83 said:

“We are going to explain to the world who the **** we really are,” Violent J added.

>> I would think that if you don't want to brand yourself as a terrorist organization, then your spokesman probably should not be named Violent J and cut down on the profanity...just sayin'....

Distance from Lincoln Memorial to Washington Monument : 1 mile

1 PM temperature forecast:  81F

Over under on percentage of protesters needing medical assistance?

18 hours ago, PleaseBlitz said:

So to recap, on Saturday, DC and the Mall in particular will be jampacked with a mix of ****ing Insane Clown Posse fanatics, Trump supporters, Trump protesters, 100,000 latinos, 150,000 drunk 20-somethings, a handful of cancer survivors, and 40,000 or so drunk baseball fans.  

What could go wrong?

Is it too late for 10 cent beer night and free minibats for the kids?

What could go wrong?

What could go wrong?

What could go wrong?

I think the merge function is not working as it should.

This is happening this Saturday.  IM SO EXCITED.  

Here is a list of events/protests that are all happening in DC on Saturday:

1. Juggalos
  2. The "Mother of All Rallies" which appears to be a right wing rally to "defend American culture and values" which, of course, means Trump, whiteness, Christianity, and guns.
  3. An anti-Trump rally, the "March to Protect Democracy
  4. The Fiesta DC Latino Festival, an "annual celebration of Latino culture" which typically draws more than 100,000 people
  5. The H Street Festival, which typically draws 150,000 to engage in an incredible amount of outdoor drinking and lewd conduct.
  6. The Race to Beat Cancer 5k
  7. Sold out Nats / Dodgers game 

What could go wrong?

Also Curefest

https://www.curefestusa.org/

On 8/11/2017 at 2:37 PM, zoony said:

I can see why the FBI sees them as a gang.  Psychologically they are no different whatsoever than someone in the inner city who joins a gang.  Their goals appear to be different, however

By your definition, Alcoholics Anonymous should be designated a gang by the FBI.  Or Deadheads. Or Jimmy Buffet's Parrotheads. Or the Boy Scouts. 

1 minute ago, Dan T. said:

By your definition, Alcoholics Anonymous should be designated a gang by the FBI.  Or Deadheads. Or the Boy Scouts. 

Agree with this.  They are fans of a music group, which is not in any way illegal.  Being designated a gang by the FBI means these poor ****s can't get a job.  

5 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Fairly certain that the Deadheads did receive such a designation back in the 70s.

LOL!  This means my mom was in a gang.  I can't wait to be like "remember that time I got suspended for skipping school?  WELL YOU WERE IN A GANG."

It will be similar to this, if you replace "have a gambling problem" with "were in a gang."

Archived