Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Zoony Bin: The official '15 offseason Twitter thread, Whine room now open serving Francis Copious Speculation Cab, Lavar buffet Incl., tips included

SWFLSkins

Emmanual Benton @Manny_PPI 4s4 seconds ago

Would not be surprised if the #Redskins draft Eric Rowe and make him their Free Safety. Three-year starter there, would be my top safety.

Eric Edholm @Eric_Edholm 3h3 hours ago

Nice addition. Should start. RT @AlbertBreer: S Jeron Johnson signing 2-year deal with #Redskins, per source. Comes over from the Seahawks.

thom loverro retweeted

New #Redskins safety Jeron Johnson: "I didn’t come here to be on special teams. I came here to start." http://bit.ly/1AO9rBy

I don't believe there's a specific draft plan, other than to put yourself in a good position to draft BPA, & that maybe you feel that signing guys now in certain spots better enables you to think less, & act more.

The possibility is also that they signed a guy at that spot, whom they like, so that...should they not get a starter in the early rounds, they still feel good about drafting a developmental player later.

That said...i would love to take Damarious Randall in the 2nd if Kendricks/Erving aren't there.

Justin Byram @Justin_Byram 21m21 minutes ago

Acho would be an intriguing signing as a depth rusher. Would give the Skins more flexibility with their top selections. Without signing a

depth guy like Acho, if you miss out on one of the top pass rushers early, the #Redskins will have a very thin OLB corps

Just to clarify, I still think an edge player will be the best available player when the Skins are on the clock, however, if you add Acho

and trade back to still grab a guy like Scherff/La'el you can still feel pretty good about your OLBs moving forward, and if you sign Acho

And still add a guy like Beasley or Gregory, good. The more pass rushers, the better.

Keenan Robinson @KeenanRobinson1 41m41 minutes ago

Its an Honor to receive the Ed Block Courage Award. I can't thank my coaches and teammates enough for trusting and believing in me

Jeron Johnson (@Jus_Showoff) is ready to get to work. #HTTR MORE | http://redsk.in/1GNiSG4 

The Washington Redskins are actually looking like a team with a fully functional and very competent front office right now.

The Washington Redskins are actually looking like a team with a fully functional and very competent front office right now.

Credit given where credit due,,, Hey I took Journalism and have some ethics.....Rexxy with the Sexy tweet....

SkinzMama favorited some Tweets you were mentioned in
3h
@skinzmama @johnnylocal couldn't have said it any better. Especially looking at how other teams overspent in free agency.
Tre favorited a Tweet you were mentioned in
3h
@Treg2Cole Indeed! @johnnylocal You nailed it!!
#ChangesWereNeeded and shannon retweeted a Tweet you were mentioned in
3h
@johnnylocal:The Washington Redskins are actually looking like a team w/ a fully functional &very competent front office right now.”
Thom and 7 others favorited a Tweet you were mentioned in
3h
@johnnylocal:The Washington Redskins are actually looking like a team w/ a fully functional &very competent front office right now.”

IF these pics don't get you somewhat excited I don't know what to tell you, this is a quality low key free agent class, man Scot get right and right quick. 

Washington Redskins ‏@Redskins  9s

Who has been signed? Who has been released? Keep up to date with #Redskins #FreeAgency moves | http://redsk.in/1LkIT6h 

CAQX2V9U0AE0zzV.jpg

If I had to make a prediction for the draft...for Redskins IF they stay at 5..Amari Cooper if he's there. Feel strong about that.

@RedskinsRT @MrDCsportsSr @MWharam1 could not agree more. People forget Scot goes BPA. Not for need

@JsteelznSkins @RedskinsRT @MrDCsportsSr @MWharam1 Williams and Cooper sitting there, on the clock....Go.......I still say Cooper but tough

I don't want Rexx to miss this on the past page....

Credit given where credit due,,, Hey I took Journalism and have some ethics.....Rexxy with the Sexy tweet....

SkinzMama favorited some Tweets you were mentioned in
3h
@skinzmama @johnnylocal couldn't have said it any better. Especially looking at how other teams overspent in free agency.
Tre favorited a Tweet you were mentioned in
3h
@Treg2Cole Indeed! @johnnylocal You nailed it!!
#ChangesWereNeeded and shannon retweeted a Tweet you were mentioned in
3h
Thom and 7 others favorited a Tweet you were mentioned in
3h

IF these pics don't get you somewhat excited I don't know what to tell you, this is a quality low key free agent class, man Scot get right and right quick. 

Washington Redskins ‏@Redskins  9s

Who has been signed? Who has been released? Keep up to date with #Redskins #FreeAgency moves | http://redsk.in/1LkIT6h 

The sun has risen and the sun will set, Day 69 Has-watch, still, #nojobyet @Russellmania980

Edit out the picture SWFL before we lose you again lol

Yup, just got back from bball, first glass of wine, what was I thinking,,,,,hahaa, hope others go back and read that page. Just wanted Rexx to get the credit he deserved for that tweet. Thanks Conn. appreciate it. 

5 noteworthy FA's signed....4 have SB experience. That's not an accident.

We are just getting a smidgen of GMSM and BA working together. Can you imagine what it will be like once he has his scouting department in place and has settled in after two years? How strong the roster will be after 3 full FAs and drafts?

If GMSM is as successful as we all hope he will be? I think Dan needs to hand the man the keys and pay him like a "Redskin for Life." Give him all the perks and benefits so he can work here for another 20 years or more.

I am excited for our teams future but got such a man-crush on our GM. Seriously, I want his signature and jersey! Hahaha! :)

HumbleSkins@johnnylocal now

The sun has risen and the sun will set, Day 69 Has-watch, still, #nojobyet @Russellmania980

Yup, just got back from bball, first glass of wine, what was I thinking,,,,,hahaa, hope others go back and read that page. Just wanted Rexx to get the credit he deserved for that tweet. Thanks Conn. appreciate it.

SWFL...what wine are you drinking? I pretty much only drink a nice Malbec. My "new" table wine the past few years.

SWFL...what wine are you drinking? I pretty much only drink a nice Malbec. My "new" table wine the past few years.

Actually I think this is the worst I had this week, might be RedCreek Cab. Yesterday had Los Alamos malbec that wasn't horrible. Cheap wine lately since we can't get to Total Wine being season here. Costco, Total Wine, pretty much all the beaches are off limits until after Easter. Thankfully I stocked up on Cigars, that place is buried to. 

Actually I think this is the worst I had this week, might be RedCreek Cab. Yesterday had Los Alamos malbec that wasn't horrible. Cheap wine lately since we can't get to Total Wine being season here. Costco, Total Wine, pretty much all the beaches are off limits until after Easter. Thankfully I stocked up on Cigars, that place is buried to.

Someone should start a "wine" thread. (or a good cheap wine thread). I'm always looking to try new wines. If they're cheap, anyway ☺

ICYMI: Report: Dan Snyder fired recently hired radio host for honest opinion of Redskins http://wp.me/p1L24z-AbO 

@ProFootballZone Honest opinion? hahaha, more like beating a dead horse with limb torn off in car accident. You wanted honest, there ya go.

By the sounds of it, Skins fans should prepare for Cooper at #5. I ain't even mad. Bring him on.

I've been telling people close to me that this may be a distinct possibility, especially with the way the board is shaking out in front of pick #5.

I've been telling people close to me that this may be a distinct possibility, especially with the way the board is shaking out in front of pick #5.

I wouldnt be pissed about that pick. Cooper is probably one of the safest picks in this draft. He is already a polished route runner for sure.

By the sounds of it, Skins fans should prepare for Cooper at #5. I ain't even mad. Bring him on.

Just checked out Cooper's combine numbers and highlights.  Not sure he should be the pick at 5.  Doesn't wow me.  I don't see Julio Jones or Odell Beckham or AJ Green. 

Am I wrong?  I want a superstar, wherever.  Whether Dline or Oline, linebacker.  Receivers make me nervous....

Someone should start a "wine" thread. (or a good cheap wine thread). I'm always looking to try new wines. If they're cheap, anyway ☺

I'm on it! I manage a liquor store and wine has pretty much become my life now, and have my WSET level 2, so I will create a thread in The Tailgate.

Here you are:

http://es.redskins.com/topic/387641-the-wine-thread/

Just checked out Cooper's combine numbers and highlights.  Not sure he should be the pick at 5.  Doesn't wow me.  I don't see Julio Jones or Odell Beckham or AJ Green. 

Am I wrong?  I want a superstar, wherever.  Whether Dline or Oline, linebacker.  Receivers make me nervous....

He's not Julio or Green necessarily, and he's definitely not Calvin. But I think he's definitely Watkins and he might be ODB, if less of an athletic freak. He's got the hands and the surprising polish for an incoming rookie, less ability to make the ridiculous circus catch but an even better router runner.

If the Skins were to pick a receiver at 5 my preference would be Kevin White if he was there.  He's bigger, faster and plays angry.  Whatever GMSM do at 5 I'll be fine with it because he's the professional and I'm just a fan of the team!

HTTR!

Archived