Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Election 16: Donald Trumps wins Presidency. God Help us all!

88Comrade2000

First Mr Tim, let's vet you as a reasonable thinking individual.

(1) Is trump more popular than Mike Huckabee or Carly Fiorinina? Does trump have less than their favor abilities? Does trump also have nearly double their negatives?

Answer me that. and let's confirm we both live in the same universe before we start discussing physical constants in said universe.

You are the one claiming that a scientific poll was incorrect...not just incorrect but VERY incorrect. Burden of proof is on you to explain HOW you think it is incorrect, instead of trying to deflect and distract when questioned about it.

(Jesus, you really HAVE been listening to Trump a lot..)

Not a liability, just a lie.

In an absolutists utopian morons universe, perhaps you have a point. But a guy who raises 2 million dollars from donations, vs a guys who raise 100 million.. I don't call that a lie 5o way he's self financing...

Besides how do we know his kids didn't donate that two million or his former wife? Or his company..

Anyway, again I think the slander is a looser recipe to this election, nobody is going to be better at slander than Trump. The way to win this election isn't to personally attack him. The way to win this election is to take on his ideas with putting better ideas forward yourself. So why isn't Hillary doing that.

Marko and Ted aren't doing it because they don't have better ideas. So far neither does Hillary.

You are the one claiming that a scientific poll was incorrect...not just incorrect but VERY incorrect. Burden of proof is on you to explain HOW you think it is incorrect, instead of trying to deflect and distract when questioned about it.

He doesn't understand the poll. That's really the problem. It's data that's been covered previously in this thread so its not even new information. He's come up with his own interpretation and run away with it without bothering to read or understand what the data actually shows.

The poll is not being questioned...what ya'll are deriving from it is.

First Mr Tim, let's vet you as a reasonable thinking individual.(1) Is trump more popular than Mike Huckabee or Carly Fiorinina? Does trump have less than their favor abilities? Does trump also have nearly double their negatives?Answer me that. and let's confirm we both live in the same universe before we start discussing physical constants in said universe.

I got a better idea.

How about you actually state your claims, AND BACK THEM UP?

(I know. It's complicated.)

http://www.politico.com/blogs/2016-dem-primary-live-updates-and-results/2016/02/bernie-sanders-endorsements-alan-grayson-219966

Alan Grayson endorses Bernie Sanders

Alan Grayson is feeling the Bern.

The Florida Democrat and Senate candidate announced Monday that he is endorsing Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders and would vote for him as a super-delegate at the Democratic National Convention in Philadelphia.

“Last summer, my 16-year-old daughter asked me whether I felt the Bern. ‘Did you leave the stove on again?’ I asked her,” he wrote in a post on his blog. “Now, after listening to We, the People, I feel the Bern.”

Grayson reached out to the Internet to tell him whom he should support, on GraysonPrimary.com. Nearly 400,000 votes later, and the results were overwhelmingly in Sanders’ favor: 86 percent Sanders, 14 percent Clinton.

“More than just a landslide. An earthquake,” he said.

“America needs a revolution. And only Bernie Sanders, as President of the United States, can make one,” Grayson said.

This is why I'm more comfortable with Hillary,  At least I can tell myself that Hillary is lying about some of things she intends to accomplish.  I actually believe that Sanders is going to try to do the things he claims, which scares the **** out of me.

How's that for an optimistic view of the state of American politics?

Federal law outlawing Gay Marriage?

Deregulating banks, and telecommunications companies? ( leading to 2008 financial crisis )

Legalizing Discrimination in the workplace according to the ACLU.. ( defense of religion act ).

Enabling the mass incarceration of minorities through zero tolerance, mandatory minimums laws.

More one-sided massive trade deals like NAFTA and GATT.

How about increasing national poverty by 100% by passing punitive well faire reform

Oh wait.. those were her husbands achievements.   No Hillary's blank Check isn't at all a good thing for the Democratic party.

I got a better idea.

How about you actually state your claims, AND BACK THEM UP?

(I know. It's complicated.)

It's not complicated... The guy with the huge lead in the GOP national nomination polls doesn't have the 6th best approval rating, and the highest disapproval rating in the GOP field. that's no possible.

How's that for uncomplicated. Coarse you have to live in a universe where reality means something to acknowledge that.

Second. What is to question about what's being derived?

That those numbers have any relevance to how people vote!

The richest post yet the Trump supporter - "the way to win an election is with ideas and not personal attacks."  And he typed that without irony.

Trump didn't win the lead in the GOP with personal attacks, that's merely how he's stayed there.

And Trumps ideas are superior to hiyllaryh's because Hillary doesn't have any ideas.  At least not that she's sharing with us.

It's not complicated... The guy with the huge lead in the GOP national nomination polls doesn't have the 6th best approval rating, and the highest disapproval rating in the GOP field. that's no possible.

I asked you to state your argument and support it

I see throwaway lines about "6th best approval rating" and "the highest disapproval rating in the GOP field".  But I see no support. 

Poor Trump having his character assassinated by people trying to paint the picture that he is a bigot just because he said he would be looking into it when someone asked him if we could get rid of all the Muslims.

That wasn't what he said.

And it's not poor Trump. Trump can certainly take care of himself, and more. It's poor Democrats who somehow have lost the will to take on a not all that imposing political opponent as Donald Trump on the merits of his ideas vs their ideas. Poor America who can't seem to coordinate having two viable alternatives in a single election cycle so we are condemned to choose who is viable never who is best. Because Let's face it, it's not enough for Hillary to tarnish Trumps name with her loyal supporters to win.. She's got to actually give better ideas. As long as she doesn't she's going to loose.

"Grayson reached out to the Internet to tell him whom he should support, on GraysonPrimary.com. Nearly 400,000 votes later, and the results were overwhelmingly in Sanders’ favor: 86 percent Sanders, 14 percent Clinton."

That's just the kind of scientific polling method that Ron Paul supporters used to embrace so warmly.    

Trump didn't win the lead in the GOP with personal attacks, that's merely how he's stayed there.

I actually agree with you.

He got the lead in the first place by appealing to the racist vote. That's what got him out in front: Building walls and banning Muslims.

I'd say Hillary has quite a platform --> https://www.hillaryclinton.com/issues/

Trump --> https://www.donaldjtrump.com/positions

\

But Hillary's proposals are just ideas for changing laws and stuff.   Looser stuff.

They aren't the YUGE, incredible ideas that America deserves and only an INCREDIBLE guy like Donald Trump is going to deliver.  

\

But Hillary's proposals are just ideas for changing laws and stuff.  

They aren't the YUGE, incredible ideas that America deserves and only an INCREDIBLE guy like Donald Trump is going to deliver.  

They also won't help us WIN. WINNING! WE'RE GOING TO WIN SO HARD YOU'LL THINK YOU'VE BEEN HIT BY A WIN TRAIN!

Poor Trump having his character assassinated by people trying to paint the picture that he is a bigot just because he said he would be looking into it when someone asked him if we could get rid of all the Muslims.

Poor Trump having his character assassinated by people trying to paint the picture that he is a bigot just because he said he needed to research whether or not David Duke and the KKK are entities he wants to be affiliated with.

I asked you to state your argument and support it

I see throwaway lines about "6th best approval rating" and "the highest disapproval rating in the GOP field".  But I see no support.

I'm sorry Larry let me catch you up..

No Excuses posted this poll in post #16580 showing Donald high disapproval.

_djxlrdtxkka5dyre_19ha.png

my hypothesis is this poll can't be meaningful of how people actually vote because as you can see.. Trump has the 6th most favorables and nearly double the negatives vs the GOP field...

And yet we know he's up nationally by 11 points and was up even more in Jan when this favorability poll came out.

I'm sorry Larry let me catch you up..

No Excuses posted this poll in post #16580 showing Donald high disapproval.

my hypothesis is this poll can't be meaningful of how people actually vote because as you can see.. Trump has the 6th most favorables and nearly double the negatives vs the GOP field...

And yet we know he's up nationally by 11 points and was up even more in Jan when this favorability poll came out.

I'm not a scientist, but as far as I know, generally hypotheses are brought forward with supporting data.

Archived