Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Figure Four - ALL Things ECW-WWF-NJPW-TNA-ROH-AEW

TK

The White Walker contacts for Seth, I can't even....

PLEASE be the Demon here

....BOOO, no body paint

I actually want Miz to pull this out somehow despite it all. He's been so freaking good all year long.

Edited by ZRagone
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

So Braun Stroman's mystery partner ended up being... ****ing Nicholas, the 10 year-old nerd from the audience.

They really need to put me in charge of booking this ****.

Can't Stroman be a serious baby face?

Didnt hate it, didnt love it, but it was fine. 

AJ/Nakamura was meh, but I probably wasnt as geeked about it going in.  Love AJ, but I'm not really a Nakamura mark and the build to this match was wack.  

Mustafa Ali had the gear of the night on the pre-show.

Rousey did really well.  I give credit where it's due.  

Glad Charlotte beat Asuka. 

The Braun Strowman thing with the kid was dumb.  The crowd seemed to enjoy the shenanigans, but only a big return/debut woulda hit for me.  

Undertaker looked great, all things considered.  Three minute squash, but he looked in better condition.  He shoulda had that hip surgery years ago. 

If Reigns cant beat Lesnar, they dont have anybody that can.

The show is too damn long.  

Edited by justice98

I really hope someday people realize how much Cena does for the WWE. I don't think most guys at his level would ever lose a squash match to a 200 year old past his prime once a year wrestler.

That might end though. Have to expect Cena to make the move to Hollywood full time soon.

Edited by The Evil Genius
  • Like 1

I haven't watched wrestling in awhile...watched it all the time in high school/college.  A group of friends used to get together post-college for the Royal Rumble, was kind of an annual tradition, but people started moving and one unfortunately passed away young so that tradition fell off.  Yesterday was the first time I watched WWE in probably two years.

This isn't a sad post, just background.  All that was a lead up to me being able to say, this was the first time I've ever seen Alexa Bliss, and holy crap, what a smoke show she is.

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, The Evil Genius said:

I really hope someday people realize how much Cena does for the WWE. I don't think most guys at his level would ever lose a squash match to a 200 year old past his prime once a year wrestler.

That might end though. Have to expect Cena to make the move to Hollywood full time soon.

Cena was created in a lab. And when Vince dies, his consciousness is going to be transplanted into Cena's body and run the WWE through him for the next forty years, at which point it will then be implanted in that kid from last night, presuming that kid hits the gym at some point.

At this point, he's a legit movie star, right? I mean, Blockers has already made it's budget back and has gotten shockingly good reviews.

9 minutes ago, The Evil Genius said:

Cena in supporting roles so far are fantastic. If and when he gets a quality written starring role, I can't see how he misses.

The issue I've always had with the Rock as a movie star is that he doesn't play funny very well. He seems way to self-conscious (though the best move he ever made was playing a gay guy in Be Cool).

Cena, I think, can do these Apatow and/or Rogan type comedies forever just because he doesn't seem the least bit concerned about his image. He's got that Schwartzeneger thing where he looks like a Greek statue, yet you accept him as, like, a suburban dad.

I've mentioned before that I listen to both of Cornette's podcasts. He said that he knew Cena was going to make it when he showed up at OVW and already had an apartment and a part-time job. Apparently, most of the WWE trainees never even pondered stuff like that. Almost immediately, he was driving the ring truck and setting up rings, because they trusted him so much. I'm sure the guy is almost annoying on film sets, because I imagine he wants to learn what gaffers do.

Yup... Cena is arguably the most under-appreciated wrestler of all time. Somewhere along the way it got to be cute to boo him and pretend like he was holding people down like Hogan. In reality, he loses all the time & hasn't main-evented a Wrestlemania since 2013, has been in great shape his entire career, never failed a drug test, has mutant healing powers whenever he gets injured, does more volunteer work than anybody, is pretty good on the mic, and has put on good matches.

1 hour ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

I was trying to figure out who they have in mind. Best guess is that it’s either going to be Miz soon or Stroman in a year.

Lesnar has had the title for almost a year. Time to bring the belt back to full time status.  Sucks that he’s still got it. I was thinking Stroman eventually too.

53 minutes ago, Forehead said:

I haven't watched wrestling in awhile...watched it all the time in high school/college.  A group of friends used to get together post-college for the Royal Rumble, was kind of an annual tradition, but people started moving and one unfortunately passed away young so that tradition fell off.  Yesterday was the first time I watched WWE in probably two years.

This isn't a sad post, just background.  All that was a lead up to me being able to say, this was the first time I've ever seen Alexa Bliss, and holy crap, what a smoke show she is.

Thats MY girl. Back off! :) 

Didn't get WM, but we all know the Raw after is the best of the year. So, tonight should be fun.

Looking at the recap....No Jericho. I'll admit I haven't followed in months now. So, he's probably not around right now. Still..... give that man a mic. 

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, The Evil Genius said:

Technically that's NXT star Buddy Murphy's girl. But yeah...

Just a joke. I’m 50 and she’s 20 something. She’s famous and I’m not. I figured she’d have a guy already...so yeah, I know there is zero chance. 

2 hours ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

Yup... Cena is arguably the most under-appreciated wrestler of all time. Somewhere along the way it got to be cute to boo him and pretend like he was holding people down like Hogan. In reality, he loses all the time & hasn't main-evented a Wrestlemania since 2013, has been in great shape his entire career, never failed a drug test, has mutant healing powers whenever he gets injured, does more volunteer work than anybody, is pretty good on the mic, and has put on good matches.

As long as the "smarks" think the talent should look like them it's not going away. 

2 hours ago, The Evil Genius said:

Cena in supporting roles so far are fantastic. If and when he gets a quality written starring role, I can't see how he misses.

He's been rumored for the Duke Nukem movie they're planning on making.  Not sure if that's the type of quality writing you're talking about.