Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

POLL: Do men think women w/ curves or a little "junk in their trunk" are sexy?

brandymac27

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

OK, as a female, I'm just curious what most men think about women who have a little meat on them. Would you date/marry a curvy woman? Are you attracted to them? Do you prefer very thin women? Here are some pics of both, and then you can vote in the poll and explain your preference.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRSMX2K7uaDaI5eq0S5Ht15IWZD4y3e9TBDUyYUcgmnjeoZslb6JYLf_CrIEQ

lingerie.jpg

sexyplussizeswimsuits.jpg

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/02/13/article-2100453-11B7CFC6000005DC-150_468x286.jpg

(didn't post pic b/c it may not be suitable)

super_skinny_models.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRlzQBYCrVLZHx6V1c5rWr2XFPJGuVilCjMApfulPzk7uFmQ9HqoCQJdP39

sickly.jpeg

So what do you think? Skinny or curvy? Also what's TOO skinny or TOO big/curvy in your opinion?

BTW, it's a multiple choice, private poll.

Most of those chicks are big girls. There is a big difference between being thick/curvy and just being big. Sorry if I sound like a douche. I've dated all types of girls (Thick, big, skinny) and I guess I prefer for petite girls as my current girlfriend is small.

But hell no to the super skinny ones...

Well, I tried to find different levels of "thickness". But the point is, would you be attracted to or date any of the bigger women in the OP?

Well, I tried to find different levels of "thickness". But the point is, would you be attracted to or date any of the bigger women in the OP?

well I dated a girl a lil bigger than the girls in the pics for about 2 months in my senior year of HS. I never dated/gave a girl her size a chance before but she was really pretty and she was cool...for the fist 2 weeks at least lol

I like curves and all but not to the point of those women you posted.

The pics of the thin women are pretty drastic, that's only hot to Predicto. :silly:

The pic you have posted of the 4 women...the second and third ones are more up my alley.

I think it depends on how women carry the weight also. I like hips and a butt, I like a upper body that is nice, doesn't have to have a giant chest, but a gut is a deal breaker.

I prefer curves, and the pictures you posted of the curvy women are attractive to me. What I don't like are breast implants. Natural women are for me.

The skinny women posted look like they have an eating disorder of some kind and they don't look healthy to me. I would not be attracted to women looking like them.

I prefer curves, and the pictures you posted of the curvy women are attractive to me. What I don't like are breast implants. Natural women are for me.

The skinny women posted look like they have an eating disorder of some kind and they don't look healthy to me. I would not be attracted to women looking like them.

I think all of the women in the OP, except for the skinny ones are very attractive. And I agree, the skinny ones look unhealthy.

Archived