Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

POLL: Do men think women w/ curves or a little "junk in their trunk" are sexy?

brandymac27

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

I couldn't find a happy medium in the poll choices that really fit me so I'll just explain. I love the feminine form, period. I like lithe, athletic women (e.g. Venus Williams, Lucy Liu, and my wife) but I also like curves (e.g. Sophia Vergara, Queen Latifah, Kim Kardashian) and have dated pretty much everything in between. I'm much more into the whole package, personality, humor, intelligence, and physical attractiveness rather than a specific body type.

FWIW, the skinny women you posted really do look anorexic and are completely unattractive. IMHO there's a level up from that where women are slim but not skinny that's quite nice. However almost all of the bigger women's pics you posted were fairly hot.

I agree. Pretty much anyone would prefer a fat girl compared to those skeletons she posted.

Ok, If I told you I have the body type of the girl all the way to the left in the pic w/ the 4 women (or in the pic that I just posted the link to b/c she doesn't have clothes on), would you consider me fat or unattractive?

Too skinny is usually not good, and I do have an upper height-weight ratio, so I chose the middle two options. I do try to not be shallow about it though, and am polite to everyone. Personally, two important things are personality and face. If the personality is good, there's a lot of leeway, and I'm just generally a sucker for a pretty face.

Nope

Well thank you. See, that's pretty much my shape, and I would assume that falls into the 4th option in the poll, which only a few people voted for. So, now I'm even more confused. To me, I'm a little chunkier than "average", but not obese. I pretty much look just like the girl in the photo w/ the 4 women. So from a guy's perspective, am I accurately putting myself into the 4th category of the poll?

Well thank you. See, that's pretty much my shape, and I would assume that falls into the 4th option in the poll, which only a few people voted for. So, now I'm even more confused. To me, I'm a little chunkier than "average", but not obese. I pretty much look just like the girl in the photo w/ the 4 women. So from a guy's perspective, am I accurately putting myself into the 4th category of the poll?

Ahhh, I see. I read the poll as #3 being represented by the pics you posted, and #4 as what I would consider obese.

Yeah, you really went out of your way to pick some of the worst of the "thin" girls though the last one in the black bikini is somewhat appealing. I am not a big fan of the large butt shape, but in that picture you posted of the four bigger women, I find the two in the middle to be appealing. I did date one girl college who was as big, if not a little bigger, than anyone you posted in the OP. She was a lot of fun, but I'll admit it was not my preferred body type.

I weigh 210. I couldn't date a woman that weighed more than 170 or so in my mind.

Unless she was a six foot and just curvy.

Again, it's how you carry the weight. The shorter you are and the thicker you are it becomes more unattractive to me.

For example the Kardashian girl married to Lamar Odom...is not ideal to me even though she is not as thick as Kim or the other sister. She is taller and not fat, but even ignoring her face, she isn't attractive to me. She looks kinda of sloppy to me usually.

EDIT: The girl in the unposted pic...has a pretty face. But not attractive to me. If that pic you were talking about is a rep of you than my lady has thick legs like that, but not thick at all anywhere else besides...the backside.

EDIT: The girl in the unposted pic...has a pretty face. But not attractive to me. If that pic you were talking about is a rep of you than my lady has thick legs like that, but not thick at all anywhere else besides...the backside.

Ok, my thighs aren't as big as hers, but hips and rear end are about the same. I look more like the chic in the pic w/ the 4 girls on the left with thighs that are a little slimmer and toned. Apparently, I either screwed up while making the poll, or I consider myself bigger than I actually am?

Usually prefer curves, but really depends on the woman. I've seen really skinny girls who were sexy, and really curvy girls who were sexy. Obesity is a major turn off for me though, same with fatness. Don't mean to be vague, but a little bigness is ok, but there is a fine line between curvy and fat. I think Christina Aguilera now qualifies as curvy, though admittedly she is starting to come close to crossing the line.

I thought the first woman in the group of 4 was a little bigger, but still curvy, and she's pretty, so it all works. I thought all 4 were good looking personally. The middle of the 3 pics of skinny girls in a row and then one of the blonde walking by herself looked good, the others were too emaciated.

As long as the stomach isn't the widest part of the body or the most noticeable feature, there's not too much cellulite, and the woman presents herself well, then there likely isn't an attractiveness problem.

Archived