Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Bubba9497 - Rest In Peace

zoony

As so many have commented, Bubba has not been on ES for some time. While Bubba was a huge presence on the board, he respected his private life a great deal.

There are many of us who are fearing the worst. While we don't know 100%, and might never know for sure, there is quite a bit of evidence to suggest that the worst might have happened.

I would ask you to all keep Bubba and his family in your thoughts and prayers. A great Redskins fan and a great dude.

Staff edit:

All,

We are deeply saddened to inform you that we have confirmed that Bubba passed away on March 16, 2010. He was 45. He is survived by his wife and two sons. This is a matter of public record. Out of respect for his privacy, we will not offer any more details, and we know you all will respect that.

This is a very sad day. Rest In Peace, Bubba. We love you.

-ExtremeSkins Staff

buges1.gif

Only because of his unexplained absence did I search obituaries in Roanoke, VA.

I thought I might have found him here: http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/roanoke/obituary.aspx?n=thomas-lee-agner&pid=141651875

"There never was a more gentle or caring man. He loved the Lord, his family and friends, the Boston Celtics, Michael Jordan's Chicago Bulls, Washington Redskins football and whatever team was playing against the Dallas Cowboys."

But this man was 72 and Bubba is listed as 45.

So fortunately this is not him. And I didn't see anything at all about anyone in the obituarties from the past week with his birth date.

The only way you can search farther back than a week is if you have the persons name, which of course, we don't.

Archived