Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Own3d Thread.(Keep it clean)

unsonny

Chris knows I love him, but this made me spit water on my keyboard...hahaha

Chris Russell ‏@Russellmania980 1m Ok NOTHING to do with #Redskins but how in the WORLD does "Little Big Town" win a ACM for group of the year over the @zacbrownband ????
Chris Russell ‏@fakeC_Russell now Coming up next on @ESPNRadio980 - analysis of last night's winners and losers at Country Western Awards.

EDIT: Dangit. There was a cuss word on it.

Recap: If you spell the word SOCKS out loud, it becomes a Spanish phrase meaning "it is what it is" (Eso si que es)

SOCKS is the new YOLO

In what country? That doesn't translate exactly but it essentially means "that is really" or "that it is".

"Es lo que es" would mean "it is what it is".

Edited by Destino

In what country? That doesn't translate exactly but it essentially means "that is really" or "that it is".

"Es lo que es" would mean "it is what it is".

Not that yahoo answers is the end all be all, but http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090521184200AA9aqUe

I think although the literal translation may be different, that's just one of their sayings. It was taught to the person by their Spanish teacher.

SOCKS:pfft:

I just got owned by an Amazon.com employee.

I ordered a Redskins portable cornhole last friday and received a Cowboys one today. Well played, Mr. SneakyCowboysFanWorkingAtTheAmazonWarehouse, well played.

Take a **** in the box and send it back. That'll learn 'em