Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Own3d Thread.(Keep it clean)

unsonny

Yep, total punk move, I'm so glad that he's got punk friends to video his punk attack on that other kid.

All should be very proud.

That reminds me of a video I saw where a guy was just walking past a group and someone comes up from behind him and cold ****s him in the jaw then starts talking trash.

"He fights for family...and lives for luuuuuve."

What the heck is that?! :doh:

Pretty sure ABC Family either never watched Batman Begins or they are boldly trying to draw in that coveted Pretty Little Liars audience.

---------- Post added April-18th-2013 at 10:11 AM ----------

Quitting your job with style.

Perhaps the greatest headline ever???

Those two are great lol

Edited by Momma There Goes That Man

I find alot of the younger crowd are cowards. They can't fight one on one anymore. Too afraid of losing (is that the cause and effect of "everyone gets a trophy and we don't keep score" generation?) a fight. They do one of three things, which I find COWARDLY:

1) Lose a fight and go back and get a weapon. Then keep one uping each other until someone is seriously hurt or dead

2) Get their "Posse" to go 5,6 or 7 on 1 against the other person

3) Sucker punch, hit, kick

If you had a beef with me, we went one on one. Winner goes home sore, but happy. Loser goes home sorer and unhappy. My friends NEVER got involved in any of my fights and I never asked them to. If you are big enough a man to run your damn mouth, you should be big enough to back it up without one of the three describe above. COWARDS. Oh and anyone who belongs to a street gang or anytime of gang is a COWARD also. They fight the same way.

Edited by pjfootballer

I find alot of the younger crowd are cowards. They can't fight one on one anymore. Too afraid of losing (is that the cause and effect of "everyone gets a trophy and we don't keep score" generation?) a fight. They do one of three things, which I find COWARDLY:

1) Lose a fight and go back and get a weapon. Then keep one uping each other until someone is seriously hurt or dead

If you had a beef with me, we went one on one. Winner goes home sore, but happy. Loser goes home sorer and unhappy. My friends NEVER got involved in any of my fights and I never asked them to. If you are big enough a man to run your damn mouth, you should be big enough to back it up without one of the three describe above. COWARDS. Oh and anyone who belongs to a street gang or anytime of gang is a COWARD also. They fight the same way.

In our defense, we still do fight, especially in school. One on one, then and there, seen it, had to swing on a bully myself in middle school. That was in Prince William county, but in DC it's harder because of the fear of #1 on your list. Very very real.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1F9vRVyV914

Apologies for slight derail,but this begs for it. All of what you just stated,was happening way back a few hundred years ago when I was a teen,(personal experience of course). Happened before that too.

Apologies for slight derail,but this begs for it. All of what you just stated,was happening way back a few hundred years ago when I was a teen,(personal experience of course). Happened before that too.

Oh, I know gangs have been around for a while. Teens and young people used to "rumble" all the time. I just think you see it more today. Sorry to derail, this thread myself.:pfft: I feel like I've gotten alot of responses on this, so last thing I'll say.

On to posting more crazy pictures and "keep it clean". :ols:

Edited by pjfootballer