Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Own3d Thread.(Keep it clean)

unsonny

Dictator, the Key & Peele video was hysterical :ols:--me and a buddy have been doing a bit like that for a way long time (ever since George Carlin did it on "urban names" way back). But working in the school names was new and awesome! :rotflmao::rotflmao:

Could have at least blacked out the last names...

I thought Robin was MissU? didn't i just see her posting on her recently?

Well, it is facebook, so it's hardly secret was my understanding, but I didn't do the screen shots (they were sent to e-mail) soI dunno. Isn't it pretty normal that if you post on facebook and use your name you expect others to see it? I'm not on facebook so I am not sure how that works. I'd not mind asking TK to edit out their names (he edited out the profanity) if it's really deemed appropriate. Oh, and thanks for your concern for who is offending who here in what manner, Dictator. ;)

Come to think of it, if they don't mind signing their name to their comments, why should I mind repeating such? Wondering how that should be regarded. How did you arrive at your feeling that it was a cruddy thing to do, Dictator? Maybe that would help me.

Ok I'm just seeing this whole thing now, and I don't appreciate that my full name was posted in here. I didn't say anything particularly damning on his status, but it was still unnecessary to put that out there. My personal facebook is privatized to friends only, and while I understand that what I post on other people's pages may not be private, that is still different than posting it on a website with a much broader base of people. I know I am not anonymous to many people on this board, but I would like to remain somewhat anonymous to the others, for personal and career reasons. I appreciate that the screen caps were taken down.

Ok I'm just seeing this whole thing now, and I don't appreciate that my full name was posted in here. I didn't say anything particularly damning on his status, but it was still unnecessary to put that out there. My personal facebook is privatized to friends only, and while I understand that what I post on other people's pages may not be private, that is still different than posting it on a website with a much broader base of people. I know I am not anonymous to many people on this board, but I would like to remain somewhat anonymous to the others, for personal and career reasons. I appreciate that the screen caps were taken down.

100_0175.jpg

---------- Post added October-17th-2012 at 08:52 AM ----------

and while i'm in my old photobucket account...some of my favs

Copyoflogo_455045.jpg

logo_334052.jpg100_1243.jpg

100_1243.jpg

Copyof100_0965.jpg

100_0842.jpg

100_0367.jpg

group.jpg

DSC0010411.jpg