Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Own3d Thread.(Keep it clean)

unsonny

I liked your daily comic posts. Next time pic a random time each day to post your humorous comic, would that satisfy their authoritarian rages?

Nope, they won't let me pull it.  I tried. 

I would think they'd be happy it got shared, not many people read print nowadays, or the comics section of a webpage.

#getnews&funnyfromcomics, LOL

The problem is that this thread and the POTUS thread are virtually indistinguishable now as far as stupid/funny ****.

the problem is that we have candidates that make Putin, Berlusconi and Chavez seem fairly legit by comparison,,,, 

.... i don't want to have to have a gold embossed "OWNED" stamped onto the cover of my US passport  :(

• Like 1

I thought the volleyball vid was just going to be redundant because they had previously done the soccer one, but it was still hilarious and perhaps better because of the commentary.

I was of the same mind about it being done before but when they lifted him up to block with his face I lost it. 

• Like 2

I was of the same mind about it being done before but when they lifted him up to block with his face I lost it. 

The repeated spikes to the face was a riot.

The soccer one--I lost it when he curled up in a ball by the post, only to peek over his shoulder and get nailed in the face. That and the one where it hit off the cross bar and hit him in the face as he was crawling away.