Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official 2024 NFL Draft Day Thread

zCommander

2 hours ago, Going Commando said:

Ugh, yeah I know what you mean.  I wanted Maye, not Daniels.  But I would much rather have Daniels than McCarthy.  Set aside that McCarthy's film was utterly unimpressive and devoid of big time throws, something about the kid rubbed me the wrong way.  He felt really inauthentic.  A complete kiss-ass who is really performative because he knows what the grown ups want to hear.  For me it was the story about how he told the other Michigan recruits that they could go elsewhere if they wanted to chase girls and party.  Had a very "while you were out partying, I studied the blade" uber dork energy.

He's a gamer and he fell ass-backward into another elite situation where he'll get to ride his training wheels bike to wins.  But if he had ended up here, there is no way he would have panned out.

Vikes might just win their 1st SB w/him.

22 minutes ago, Skins199021 said:

Hoping for Mitchell and then Rakestraw 

I know we want tackle But I wouldn’t mind trading a 3rd and 4th to jump back into the late 2nd and draft Powers-Johnson. 

I think he is the best o-lineman left and I want our interior to be shored up for Daniels his rookie year. Edge pressure he can run away from, interior pressure is awful for all QBs 

We don’t have a 4th unfortunately. Would have to be two 3rds

30 minutes ago, KDawg said:

I think there is consensus that Ladd, Kool Aid, Dejean are the best possible picks for us. So all three will be gone at 36.

In that scenario I’m not opposed to Paul. Was adamantly against trading up for him last night but selecting him at 36 is a better feeling. 40 would be an even better one.

But there are so many players left who I think could help us.

Corley.

Corum.

Sinnott.

Stover. 

Kinchens (will likely be available later).

BEEBE.

I don’t understand why people have fallen asleep on Beebe. I still think he’s the best lineman in the draft and I’d rather have him than OT 7. 

good list just sub Polk for Corley and Bishop or Nubin for Kinchens 😀

McConkey is who I want if he lands at 36 i dont care who else is on the board.

Then Kool-Aid. Then Dejean. Then Kneeland. Then Paul. 

Love Polk and R. Wilson as to other WRs. But feels a little early for both.  Coleman is boom- bust but a fun roll of the dice.

Woukdnt shock me if they took Kingsley or Rosengaten 

Beebe, Hayes if they go for LG. Maybe early for Fishet but hes on the table for me 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Redskin21502 said:

Quinn and the Cowboys defensive staff that we have now like corners with ball skills. Dejean and Sainristil could fit the bill. 

Don’t we already have Quan filling that nickel role? We know he is a player they like a lot

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Skinsinparadise said:

I bet you those players go ahead of the ones you mentioned. 😜  lets take our bets now 🍿

Lesser players go ahead of better players all the time.

11 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

McConkey is who I want if he lands at 36 i dont care who else is on the board.

Then Kool-Aid. Then Dejean. Then Kneeland. Then Paul. 

Love Polk and R. Wilson as to other WRs. But feels a little early for both.  Coleman is boom- bust but a fun roll of the dice.

Woukdnt shock me if they took Kingsley or Rosengaten 

Beebe, Hayes if they go for LG. Maybe early for Fishet but hes on the table for me 

I’d be very very happy to walk out of this 2nd round with McConkey and Beebe.

Got a feeling though McConkey will got in the first two picks. I can see them both the top two picks being WR which would drop DeJean to us - which would be a steal.

• Like 2

Just now, MartinC said:

I’d be very very happy to walk out of this 2nd round with McConkey and Beene.

Got a feeling though McConkey will got in the first two picks. I can see them both this top two picks being WR which would drop DeJean to us - which would be a steal.

I think Ladd, Dejean and Kool Aid are the first three off the board.

I really wish we could skip all this stupid pre draft clown show bull**** and just get on with the draft. I've waited all day and now we have to sit through this crap before anyone is on the clock......I'm losing my patience in my old age

• Haha 2