Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official 2024 NFL Draft Day Thread

zCommander

Just now, SpacePenguin said:

Dude...not only is he wearing 5 (Tress Way changed numbers), he probably has a brand of headphone pajamas built around the number. Pressure makes haunted Indian curses.

Please don't make me watch Mariota! I wanna be wrong. Be indestructible, Jayden!

Like the least indestructible name ever. I wish he was named Truck Daniels. Even at 180 lbs, I could believe.

I said reassure me he’s NOT wearing it. You did the opposite and I’m mad at you.

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Not ordering anything until we change the name of the team. Commanders totally blows, and its a stanky link to little idiot Napoleon Snyder. Ownership needs to get on that so it can be changed for '25 or '26 at the latest. Nobody wants that trash name (admittedly some are tired of the 3 name changes in like 3 years a few years ago but so what, we shouldn't stick with something even stupider than wizards). 

• Like 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, mhd24 said:

Look, the Giants were always going to get a good player.  At least Maye isn't going there.  That would have been a nightmare.

Exactly. 

Picking at #6, the giants were going to get someone good.

5 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

they don’t have to catch you if you willingly run into them like Wile E Coyote after he painted a tunnel on a wall 

Look at the kids stats, he set records for passing and running. Did you really want DM? Look at his stats, same as Sam Howell. 

• Thumb up 1

1 minute ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

Every single year people lament who the other teams in the division get.

And just about every year they embarrass us and prove us right for lamenting the pick.

Sigh. 

Only when they play Washington.