Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official 2024 FA/Trades: Ertz, Armstrong, Ferrell, Fowler, Ndubuisi, Biadasz, Allegretti, Deiter, Luvu, Wagner, Pittman, Walker, Ekeler, McNichols, McManus, Mariota, Driskel, Ott, Chinn, Iggy, Davis, Pierre, Zaccheaus, Reaves, Crowder, Obada, Lucas, Byrd

CapsSkins

1 minute ago, RWJ said:

Sorry, HigSkin.  He's not worth the money as he's an injury waiting to happen and he wants big bucks.

Yeah, don't shoot the messenger.  LOL

Seriously, the only thing that might accomplish is a 1-yr placeholder for a drafted LT

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

Just now, HigSkin said:

Yeah, don't shoot the messenger.  LOL

Seriously, the only thing that might accomplish is a 1-yr placeholder for a drafted LT

Still not into him.  

Refreshing Twitter with "Washington Commanders"  LOL

7 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Spending that kind of money on a back who is not Jim Brown in his prime is dumb. Actually in the modern NFL it might be dumb full stop.

• Like 4

With the poor coaching last year, it is smart of Peter’s to sit back this year and see exactly what we have with the few players we have on the team. See who steps up and who doesn’t this year and attack stronger next year. No wasted money and it rolls over. 

11 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

I want to correct this: According to Standig, it was Standig's belief this was a target of the team.

He never reported "Commanders are going after Greenard."

You have to carefully parse the words.  Standig and others have put out lists of players THEY BELIEVE would be targets.  None of them, to my knowledge, has confirmed the players we're actually going after.  Mostly because I'm pretty sure Peters and co. wouldn't want that information out and unlike the previous numbskulls in the building, they can keep their traps shut.  

I should have used more precise language.

I should have said that Ben Standig in his interview with Sheehan earlier today  suggested that Greenard was possibly our top target at DE. 

Thanks for the correction.

• Like 2