Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official 2024 FA/Trades: Ertz, Armstrong, Ferrell, Fowler, Ndubuisi, Biadasz, Allegretti, Deiter, Luvu, Wagner, Pittman, Walker, Ekeler, McNichols, Mariota, Driskel, Ott, Chinn, Iggy, Davis, Pierre, Zaccheaus, Reaves, Crowder, Obada, Lucas, Byrd, Ahmed

CapsSkins

Just now, Warhead36 said:

Guessing a lot of people here don't actually watch games outside of ours or don't pay attention. They saw defensive tackle on twitter and panicked. Dorance Armstrong is a De/Edge through and through.

I watch Cowboy games all the time and I am not sure I've ever noticed him. Not surprised I wasn't aware of his position. 

1 minute ago, Bantu said:

I watch Cowboy games all the time and I am not sure I've ever noticed him. Not surprised I wasn't aware of his position. 

I mean he's averaged around 8 sacks the last two years. He's a fine player. Nothing spectacular but absolutely an upgrade over every DE on our roster currently by leaps and bounds.

He's the type of FA signing to expect. We're not gonna go for the A1 bank breakers in year 1 of a rebuild. Go for solid players in their mid 20s who can fill out the roster and allow you to at least compete.

1 minute ago, srtman04 said:

Are there any good O-Line left in FA?  

Quite a few. But the good ones will cost a lot.

• Like 2
  • Thumb up 1

Just now, sebestian said:

Biadasz

If we sign him today, we've done well for 1st day!  Solid EDGE and OC we desperately need and both are good and young. 

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

54 minutes ago, redskinss said:

Not that's it a well kept secret that illegal tampering occurs but I think most teams still want to try to look like they are on the up and up.

The fact that the bears agreed to terms with swift 16 minutes after they were first allowed to even talk to him is insulting to the intelligence of anybody who's over 70 iq give or take.

Well I’m not insulted, so that can’t be true!! 😏

• Haha 1