Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official 2024 FA/Trades: Ertz, Armstrong, Ferrell, Fowler, Ndubuisi, Biadasz, Allegretti, Deiter, Luvu, Wagner, Pittman, Walker, Ekeler, McNichols, Mariota, Driskel, Ott, Chinn, Iggy, Davis, Pierre, Zaccheaus, Reaves, Crowder, Obada, Lucas, Byrd, Ahmed

CapsSkins

I like the Armstrong signing... looks like a good up and coming DE that averaged 8 sacks a year in a rotational role.. if we draft another one high and resign of our rotation guys we should be OK at de

• Like 2

Just now, Redskins 2021 said:

Release 

The Tyron Smith era with the Dallas Cowboys is coming to a close. Ian Rappaport of NFL Network reported Saturday that the eight-time Pro Bowl tackle will not re-sign with the Cowboys this offseason after 13 years in Texas and two first-team All-Pro nods.

• Like 6

*********** Hold on this tweet.  The guy might be a phony.  Hold up a bit till I find another tweet it. ************

Edited by RWJ
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, RWJ said:

Thank you, SIP.  Some need to research.  We all have to.  We've all been there!  LOL

The initial tweet from Shultz said he was a DT. Messed me up to.

4 minutes ago, RWJ said:

Thank you, SIP.  Some need to research.  We all have to.  We've all been there!  LOL

The initial tweet from Shultz said he was a DT. Messed me up to.

3 minutes ago, JamesMadisonSkins said:

The Tyron Smith era with the Dallas Cowboys is coming to a close. Ian Rappaport of NFL Network reported Saturday that the eight-time Pro Bowl tackle will not re-sign with the Cowboys this offseason after 13 years in Texas and two first-team All-Pro nods.

2 minutes ago, RWJ said:

That is a good signing. My mistake could have sworn T. Smith was released. 

Edited by Redskins 2021

Just now, JamesMadisonSkins said:

Dudes got 13 followers. I would expect this signing .. seems likely. But don't go off this guy's tweet

I think I would get more followers than that if I just posted my chili recipe.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

Just now, JamesMadisonSkins said:

Dudes got 13 followers. I would expect this signing .. seems likely. But don't go off this guy's tweet

That's more than I had until Elon "free speech" musk banned me 

3 minutes ago, RWJ said:

So much like when Ron Rivera brought a number of his Carolina Panthers players here, Dan Quinn seems to be bringing a number of his old cowboys players here. 🤔

Edited by SkinsGuy
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, JamesMadisonSkins said:

Exactly.  I posted HOLD on my post. 

• CapsSkins changed the title to Official 2024 Free Agency & Trades Thread - OUT: Logan Thomas, Leno IN: Ertz, Dorance Armstrong
Just now, SkinsGuy said:

So much like when Ron Rivera brought a newer of his Carolina Panthers players here, Dan Quinn seems to be bringing a number of hisols cowboys players here. 🤔

At least these guys aren't coming from a garbage team. (Well, we know Dallas is garbage but still)

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, Chris 44 said:

I think I would get more followers than that if I just posted my chili recipe.

Post it and let us judge (been looking for a good chili recipe) 

• Haha 1