Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official 2024 FA/Trades: Ertz, Armstrong, Ferrell, Fowler, Ndubuisi, Biadasz, Allegretti, Deiter, Luvu, Wagner, Pittman, Walker, Ekeler, McNichols, McManus, Mariota, Driskel, Ott, Chinn, Iggy, Davis, Pierre, Zaccheaus, Reaves, Crowder, Obada, Lucas, Byrd

CapsSkins

2 hours ago, slinky said:

Driskel likely brought into push a rookie and Mariota for the starting spot... this signing has so much upside its criminal.

Please tell me what the upside is?

2 hours ago, CapsSkins said:

A waste but prove me wrong. 

Peters in his recent presser said they wanted 4 QBs going into camp. Until today it was assumed they might use a late pick on a developmental QB but that would seem unlikely now. More picks for skill positions and fat boys!

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Conn said:

It’s a vet min camp arm, it can’t be a “waste” 

Maybe not to you but to me, his signing is.  Sign an UDFA as a camp arm 

3 minutes ago, RWJ said:

They can still do that. I’m sure there’s no guaranteed money on Driskel’s deal. This is a protection in case they can’t get who they want (if anyone) 

41 minutes ago, FuriousD said:

Peters in his recent presser said they wanted 4 QBs going into camp. Until today it was assumed they might use a late pick on a developmental QB but that would seem unlikely now. More picks for skill positions and fat boys!

Damn it, I was going to come in here and say that and you stole my point.

I hate it when somebody beats me to posting something factual.

I wish ill on you now.  May(e) you forever be victim to (very slightly) overcooked steak.  

• Haha 6

9 minutes ago, Birdlives said:

They start offseason next week. I doubt they wanted Mariotta to be the only qb for drills and everything else.

Fromm is under contract too. 

image.thumb.png.77af31e4d105a168fba1ab395abe52d1.png

Edited by RWJ

48 minutes ago, RWJ said:

It literally costs them nothing.  He might not even make it to the mini-camp after the draft.  They owe him no money.  They can cut him at any time.

If whoever they draft Jayden Daniels, and he comes in and says, "There can be only ONE JD on this team" they can cut him immediately.

There Can Be Only One GIF - Only One There Can Be Only One ...

1 minute ago, RWJ said:

Fromm is under contract too. 

For Now Harry Potter GIF - For Now Harry Potter Delores ...

Edited by Voice_of_Reason
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

I wish ill on you now.  May(e) you forever be victim to (very slightly) overcooked steak.  

One of the best curses ever!!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

4 minutes ago, RVAskins said:

There won't be a QB controversy.

Oh, the Fromm vs. Jeff Driskel QB controversy to see who is going to be the last cut is going to be epic. 

We know how to do QB controversies here in Washington. We even managed to make a controversy out of Colt Brennan (Rip) and a QB who will remain nameless who couldn’t throw the ball more than 8 feet.  Yes.  Feet.  Not yards. 

We’ve got this one in the bag.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, RWJ said:

Please tell me what the upside is?

A waste but prove me wrong. 

Jeff is better than any ol rookie. He threw for 99% two years ago in Houston on one pad alone. 

That’s greatness!

On 3/28/2024 at 8:21 PM, Warhead36 said:

You need camp bodies at WR now more than ever with the new kickoff rule favoring returners again.

as long as trey quinn is never in the convo again, i'm good. he muffed a kick in his ufl debut and did little damage (to the other team) otherwise. the more things change, the more it stays the same.

Edited by xxprodigyxx

• CapsSkins changed the title to Official 2024 FA/Trades - Ertz, Armstrong, Ferrell, Fowler, Biadasz, Allegretti, Deiter, Luvu, Wagner, Pittman, Ekeler, McNichols, McManus, Mariota, Driskel, Ott, Chinn, Igbinoghene, Davis, Pierre, Zaccheaus, Reaves, Crowder, Obada, Lucas

I know we already signed McManus, but what this kid who hasn't kicked a field goal since high school did was amazing, I'd bring him into camp just to see what he's got.

If you didn't see it live, below is one of the most incredible instances of last minute kicking heroics in the history of organized football...

Edited by CommanderInTheRye
  • Like 10
  • Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 3

• CapsSkins changed the title to Official 2024 FA/Trades - Ertz, Armstrong, Ferrell, Fowler, Biadasz, Allegretti, Deiter, Luvu, Wagner, Pittman, Walker, Ekeler, McNichols, McManus, Mariota, Driskel, Ott, Chinn, Igbinoghene, Davis, Pierre, Zaccheaus, Reaves, Crowder, Obada, Lucas