Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official 2024 FA/Trades: Ertz, Armstrong, Ferrell, Fowler, Ndubuisi, Biadasz, Allegretti, Deiter, Luvu, Wagner, Pittman, Walker, Ekeler, McNichols, McManus, Mariota, Driskel, Ott, Chinn, Iggy, Davis, Pierre, Zaccheaus, Reaves, Crowder, Obada, Lucas, Byrd

CapsSkins

On 3/22/2024 at 11:17 AM, Conn said:

You realize this rule change would lead to MORE kick returns, not less, right? They’re admitting that they still need to limit full speed 11 vs 11 collisions in KR scenarios but that the current solution is boring and incentivizes too many touchbacks. This would be an improvement and more exciting imo. 

Yeah but it's waaaay too complex.  Ok, the horsie moves this way, the bishop lines up over here, and if you move the pawn behind any piece in this area between these two lines, that's some French term for "Heh.  Gotcha".

• Haha 3

I still can't believe we have Luvu and Wagner to team with Davis....who is going to miss Cody Barton :ols:

What a difference the LB play will be this year. Tackles head on with ball carriers instead of trying to drag them down from behind.

Edited by DWinzit
  • Like 9

22 minutes ago, DWinzit said:

I still can't believe we have Luvu and Wagner to team with Davis....who is going to miss Cody Barton :ols:

What a difference the LB play will be this year. Tackles head on with ball carriers instead of trying to drag them down from behind.

What about Skoota. We definitely will will miss him. 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, DWinzit said:

Yep, and I hope we use Chinn like the Steelers used Polomalu....blitzing the QB and stuffing the run. 

• Like 8

21 hours ago, Scotty doesn't know said:

Ty Nsekhe is still available if we need a swing tackle behind Lucas and Wylie starting 

Russ Grimm lives not that far from me (or at least used to). Should I call round and see if he’s in shape?

18 hours ago, RabidFan said:

You're really pigeon-holing yourself to only giving us those two options

You should start your days with Jumbo's breakfast of champions.  

Let me break out my very own US related breakfast joke.

America - can we eat cake for breakfast?

Rest of the World - no!!

America - what if we call it a muffin?

• Haha 9

12 minutes ago, MartinC said:

Russ Grimm lives not that far from me (or at least used to). Should I call round and see if he’s in shape?

Rest of the World - no!!

The success of Lucas and Nsekhe in this league despite subpar (at best) athleticism has shown me the importance of arm length at the tackle position in the NFL

• Thumb up 1

50 minutes ago, MartinC said:

Rest of the World - no!!

Half of IHOP breakfast offerings are funnel cake, cinnamon rolls, “pancakes” covered in icing, etc. lol

Edited by seantaylor=god
  • Haha 1

45 minutes ago, method man said:

The success of Lucas and Nsekhe in this league despite subpar (at best) athleticism has shown me the importance of arm length at the tackle position in the NFL

Who are the best prospects amongst draft candidates at the tackle position when it comes to arm length?

Maybe one of those guys falls into the top of the 2nd round?

1 hour ago, MartinC said:

Rest of the World - no!!

Brits - can we have cookies for snack time?  What if we call them “biscuits”?

(sounds like I’m being defensive, but you’re absolutely spot on regarding Americans, and I’m well aware “biscuits” came first.  And BTW, my in-laws have a sign in their kitchen - “If you lick the frosting off a cupcake, it’s just a muffin”.  And lastly, a pretty random PSA - nutella has more sugar than cake frosting)

• Haha 2

Charles Leno looks forward to an uncertain future and spills a smattering of tea on his time here, the changeover, various trials and tribulations along the way, including a a tasty nosh or two on the electrifying EB experience…

Edited by CommanderInTheRye
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, MartinC said:

Rest of the World - no!!

At which point we realized we didn't care about what the rest of the world thought, called in "coffee cake," since coffee is for breakfast, storming goddamned Omaha Beach at Normandy, and being Back-to-Back World War Champions. Murica. **** yeah.

• Like 4

Since the day after Thanksgiving, my diet has remained constant. Every day, I eat a bowl of bran for breakfast and six hard boiled eggs (whites only, throw away the yolks). For lunch I have a granola bar and a cup of yogurt. When I get home from work, I have a peanut butter and honey sandwich and then for dinner, I drink a protein shake after I get back from the gym. It’s really funny the things you start to crave after a while.

36 minutes ago, Riggo#44 said:

coffee cake

You wanna know something? You’re a little ****.

Edited by Sacks 'n' Stuff
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, bird_1972 said:

Who are the best prospects amongst draft candidates at the tackle position when it comes to arm length?

Maybe one of those guys falls into the top of the 2nd round?

I would have to guess that it would be Mims from Georgia just because he is such a massive human being in general. Alt of course but no way he falls. And I know the kid from Yale has super long arms and is supposed to be intriguing but less polished. Could be a target in the third maybe?

Edited by Sacks 'n' Stuff

17 hours ago, DWinzit said:

I love the Luvu, Wagner, Davis sammich.....hold the Mayo

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

50 minutes ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

I would have to guess that it would be Mims from Georgia just because he is such a massive human being in general. Alt of course but no way he falls. And I know the kid from Yale has super long arms and is supposed to be intriguing but less polished. Could be a target in the third maybe?

I don't think Mims could ever fall to #36 and I don't think Yales Kiran Amegadjie will last until the 3rd round. Athletic long arm tackles are just too darn enticing. I'd be tickled pink if we could pick up Kiran with one of our 2nds.

(edit: I am not smart, so take what "I think" with a grain of salt)

Edited by bowhunter

7 minutes ago, bowhunter said:

I don't think Mims could ever fall to #36

No, sure doesn’t seem like he will. For those that are in the trade up for a tackle camp, he might drop far enough that he could be at target without having to give up too too much.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, RVAskins said:

What are English muffins called in England? Muffins?

Same as "toast" in France? And of course that begs the question of what "Danishes" are called in Denmark, are they just called "----?" As in "I'd like a cup of tea and a ___?"

People mock muffins, but toast is stupid. It answers a question that I've never heard any sane person ask: "What if we take a perfectly good slice of bread, and burn it until it's crusty?" Then we put jam on it to make our burned bread more palatable.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, NickyJ said:

People mock muffins, but toast is stupid. It answers a question that I've never heard any sane person ask: "What if we take a perfectly good slice of bread, and burn it until it's crusty?" Then we put jam on it to make our burned bread more palatable.

Competing textures my young Padawan.  Its all about textures to enhance the palate.

• Like 1