Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official 2024 FA/Trades: Ertz, Armstrong, Ferrell, Fowler, Ndubuisi, Biadasz, Allegretti, Deiter, Luvu, Wagner, Pittman, Walker, Ekeler, McNichols, McManus, Mariota, Driskel, Ott, Chinn, Iggy, Davis, Pierre, Zaccheaus, Reaves, Crowder, Obada, Lucas, Byrd

CapsSkins

17 minutes ago, Idaho fan said:

49m 2 year.  That team has done a complete 180 in 2 years.   They have a harder schedule this coming year but damn that team is looking solid 

For 2 years, I'd have paid him that.  And put the money they gave Fowler and Ferrell towards it.  He'll probably more productive than those 2 and Armstrong combined.

Edited by justice98

13 minutes ago, RabidFan said:

These one year deals are prob both on our end to sense fit then resign or their end not getting multi year offers and figured get good tape in a DQ defense and try to get a longer deal next year.  Happens every offseason

Also - part of the formula for future comp picks, when FA's leave.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, CTskin said:

Not understanding the uproar from cowboys fans and former players… must not be math people… they went into this off-season with like $5m (not including rookie contracts). Sure they could have done some contract restructuring, but they had no real splash potential. 

Yeah, but Cowboys fans be like...

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952xb6je2n6zh83miejcv

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, DCtoCali said:

Would love if we traded for Sneed

We have two 2nd's, two 3rd's, a glaring need at CB, cap space, and are out of conference. What better trade partner than us? Make it happen, Adam!

• Like 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

2 minutes ago, justice98 said:

For 2 years, I'd have paid him that.  And put the money they gave Fowler and Ferrell towards it.

Apparently he is from Houston and wanted to go back home. Took a little less to do it is what Rapoport was saying. 

1 minute ago, CapsSkins said:

We have two 2nd's, two 3rd's, a glaring need at CB, cap space, and are out of conference. What better trade partner than us? Make it happen, Adam!

Completely agree!

• Like 1

Just now, mhd24 said:

I figure Chinn is used in the Keanu Neal role in DQ's defense.  According to Panthers fans, he CANNOT cover.

He's more of a box guy.  His coverage scores from PFF were good his first two years then slid to meh but not awful his last two years.

Just now, Warhead36 said:

Now get Jonah Williams and its *chefs kiss* A+ Free Agency.

I was jus about to ask about him...

Just now, lavar1156 said:

Maybe we can convince to Curl to sign a one year deal and test the market next year.

His Dad's pride may get in the way of that...

49 minutes ago, DogofWar1 said:

Oh no the Panthers have angered Luke Combs.  They're so over.

the Panthers gave up so much to the Bears to move up and then became the worst team in the league and what would have been their 2024 first round pick is the one that will used on the top QB prospects since Burrow 

3 minutes ago, CapsSkins said:

Where in Cali are you? I'm in LA and @SoCalSkins has to be nearby somewhere!

I'm in Sacramento. I moved to Ohio for 4 years. Went to 1 home game and tailgates with ES crew. It was the game we lost to the Giants and it helped us get Chase Young. 

Edited by HoggLife
  • Like 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

4 minutes ago, Redskins 2021 said:

None of the top OT have signed 

Yeah two top ones Onwenwu and Dawkins re-signed with their teams.

I think because the OT class is so deep in the draft, teams are hesitant to pay too much for a FA one. Ditto for WRs and CBs.

On the flip side you're seeing RBs sign left and right because the RB class is trash.

• Like 3
  • Thumb up 1

1 hour ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Yep, Rivera must be stunned that this team is not running it back with his roster.

Screen Shot 2024-03-12 at 5.26.25 PM.png

Pretty sad actually...just proves my point that he took a check and hooked up all his boys. Must have hated Snyder to the bone to do that. He screwed the fans to do it though....