Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official 2024 FA/Trades: Ertz, Armstrong, Ferrell, Fowler, Ndubuisi, Biadasz, Allegretti, Deiter, Luvu, Wagner, Pittman, Walker, Ekeler, McNichols, McManus, Mariota, Driskel, Ott, Chinn, Iggy, Davis, Pierre, Zaccheaus, Reaves, Crowder, Obada, Lucas, Byrd

CapsSkins

2 minutes ago, LaRonDontLikeUgly said:

Staley had Nathaniel Hackett vibes as a head coach- the whole team played like trash.  Love Eckler as a situational back (potential starter) and he's going to teach our young backs how to improve their game and careers immensely.

There’s zero doubt about this part of it. He’s a tremendous guy and has been a hell of a player. A positive locker room addition. 

No matter how much we use him this season, I think he’s a pretty good prototype for the kind of back Kliff will want to use in his system. 

• Like 2

Going back to that John Keim post about bolstering the OL.  Let's get Mikey O. from NE or Jonah W. from Cincy!  

Just now, CapsSkins said:

What's a "Scoota Harris"?

Skid marks in you jockeys.  Kidding.  :ols:

Edited by RWJ
  • Haha 1
  • Thumb up 1

1 minute ago, TK said:

Eckler is older than Gibson but he doesn’t fumble like Gibson. :)  

Think either Thunder & Lightning with BRob & Eck 

You can’t fumble if you don’t play. 

4D Chess

• Haha 3
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

12 minutes ago, mhd24 said:

I think Ekeler could be done.  He was really bad last year.

He won't need to be a workhorse for us.  B Rob and c rod can get the tough yards between the tackles.  Ekeler can be our rich mans mckissic, and JD was great for us.  At that price, it's hard to not like that move.  If anything, the defense will have to account for him on every play and he can line up all over the place.  And I bet we see some more juice from him with less wear this season.  

• Like 4
  • Thumb up 1

My fantasy guy was all over Ekeler as a hard pass last year... saw him not giving his ball in games halfway through the year. I guess the price is right and as a part time / 3rd down back he can meet reasonable expectations.

Edited by RandyHolt