Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official 2024 FA/Trades: Ertz, Armstrong, Ferrell, Fowler, Ndubuisi, Biadasz, Allegretti, Deiter, Luvu, Wagner, Pittman, Walker, Ekeler, McNichols, McManus, Mariota, Driskel, Ott, Chinn, Iggy, Davis, Pierre, Zaccheaus, Reaves, Crowder, Obada, Lucas, Byrd

CapsSkins

1 minute ago, clskinsfan said:

I cant see us drafting a center now. With Stromberg on the roster already and Biadasz being a pro bowl center it wouldnt make too much sense to me. 

If we could somehow find a LT in FA that would make the draft wide open for us (after QB).

• Like 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

I always liked AG's potential but from a combination of fumblitis and questionable coaching/scheme at times, he just never lived up to it. 

Wish him well but not going to miss him. 

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Chump Bailey said:

Looks like there is a decent shot we will be looking RB at some point in the draft with AG's departure. 

Meh… there are day three guys every year that can give us what Gibson did. He’s nothing.

• Like 3
  • Thumb up 1

Just now, Chris 44 said:

If we could somehow find a LT in FA that would make the draft wide open for us (after QB).

I'd give a shot to Mike Onwenu from the pats.. he's listed as a guard but he was moved back to tackle last year and he showed he could excel at it

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Chris 44 said:

How in the hell do they have any money left? This is ridiculous!   and I wouldnt be surprised if they have 3 first rounders in this draft.

They did some CRAZY voodoo with Jalen Hurt's contract which pushed ~$86m of cap hits into 4 void years from 2029 - 2032. He only has a $13m cap hit this year.  His contract was VERY team friendly.  

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, CTskin said:

They’re feeling a lot like the chiefs of the nfc. Howie understands quality over quantity. I hate them as much as the next guy, but they have the best FO in the game.

Great FO, but their coaches are probably on the hot seat this year.

Just now, Voice_of_Reason said:

They did some CRAZY voodoo with Jalen Hurt's contract which pushed ~$86m of cap hits into 4 void years from 2029 - 2032. He only has a $13m cap hit this year.  His contract was VERY team friendly.  

Classic kicking the can down the road...eventually it catches up to you.

• Like 2

Yeah Gibson had some really great highs here but his usage last year was the writing on the wall. Never really found the right role for him and his fumble issues and size meant he was never a three down back. 

I still think a more creative OC could make a real player out of him. He's got a lot of talent. 

• Like 2

Just now, Jumbo said:

Bobby wants as good a shot at another ring as he can get. That ain't here yet.

I know and Keim has hinted as much. But a guy can dream of fletcher 2.0 although london already had a ring. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, sebestian said:

Can Wylie kick inside to LG

I don’t know how that would work out, but I’ve suspected for a while that it’s on the table.

2 minutes ago, moondog said:

I want Bobby Wagner. 

Don’t get your hopes up. I agree that he would be perfect for us, but I just don’t think it would be perfect for him.

• Thanks 1