Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - The Commanders vs. The 49ers ~ The One Where One Is Golden

zCommander

10 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

You pick whoever the Bears or whoever they trade with don’t pick and don’t complain about it.  

UNLESS you LOVE Daniels.  If you do (I don’t) then you could conceivably move back and grab him and pick up assets.  

Or you trade the Bears their 2nd rounder back and move up to number one from two. But thats only gonna happen if they are sure they are sticking with Fields. 

This offseason is going to be a much more fun one than last offseason, and that's just by nature of having a new front office with actual names to speculate about. Draft is forever from now, but free agency will be when things really kick into gear.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Awesome ending to that game I was on the edge of my seat. I am not a champagne guy aside from  on New Years  Eve, I just popped it early when that game ended 

I’m not a Champaign guy either.  I would have popped it but I have no idea where it is (probably fridge?) and my wife is out so I’m just going to wait. 

• Like 1

Just now, NickyJ said:

This offseason is going to be a much more fun one than last offseason, and that's just by nature of having a new front office with actual names to speculate about. Draft is forever from now, but free agency will be when things really kick into gear.

First thing first - clean house of front office and coaches and hire a GM. 

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 3

Just now, clskinsfan said:

Or you trade the Bears their 2nd rounder back and move up to number one from two. But thats only gonna happen if they are sure they are sticking with Fields. 

I think the  Bears are going to stay with Field's. Definitely playing a better 2nd half.  He was solid again this week. They need some play makers and I think they are going to take Marvin Harrison Jr.  And if we get #2, or # 3 we stay where we are.  I think if the Patriot's get the #2 pick they are going to take Maye.  Obviously, it is just my opinion. 

24 minutes ago, KDawg said:

Me too. Holmes looked good prior to the concussion. Forbes has shown growth. Martin is doing better. Hudson isn’t young but he looked good. 

Not a bad day for the youth on the D. The O? Well… we can’t have everything.

Maybe one small positve for the offense; only three sacks given up in the last three games combined.