Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - The Commanders @ The Jets ~ The One Where One Gets Grounded

zCommander

1 minute ago, ExoDus84 said:

Unfortunately. Not that I feel like it matters. SF is going to stomp this team into a subatomic plasma.

And it will be incredibly entertaining...

Chase Young is going to have himself a day i fear.

Edited by CommandB11
  • Haha 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

Just now, KDawg said:

Not for Howell.

Give the kid a break. I don't know what's happened over the past month, but he's certainly showed throughout the year that he can play this game. There's no reason to think with some better coaching, and more line talent around him, he couldn't bounce back. He's just finishing what is essentially his rookie campaign.

• Like 3

Just now, MrJL said:

I think he can recover

I don’t. Ramsey’d QBs never really ever bounce back.

My goal now is to:

1. never see Wylie play on this roster ever again.

2. Protect whoever the new QB is from being Howell’d 

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1

Just now, Commander Adama said:

Please start Howell the remainder of the season

Howell needs to sit. He has nothing left to offer right now. I am not saying that he won’t be good, but he is afraid of his own shadow. Starting Brissett will not get us wins versus SF or Dallas. 

• Like 1

Just now, ExoDus84 said:

Give the kid a break. I don't know what's happened over the past month, but he's certainly showed throughout the year that he can play this game. There's no reason to think with some better coaching, and more line talent around him, he couldn't bounce back. He's just finishing what is essentially his rookie campaign.

I love how people are trying to sell me on Howell… me… :ols:

Guys who get beat up like he has don’t bounce back in general. It’s hard to shake that. 

• Like 1

Just now, KDawg said:

don’t. Ramsey’d QBs never really ever bounce back

I don’t think anyone has come back from that, Carr and Donald are the two others who Howell reminds of now. 

Bailing on clean pockets and expecting contact as soon as a pocket becomes muddled or condensed. 

1 minute ago, ExoDus84 said:

Thing is with our draft position that bounce back most likely wont occur here. 

Just now, ExoDus84 said:

He needs to play as a backup, next season, and get his confidence back. This organization did a number on him. That being said, we definitely need to draft a QB.

• Like 1
  • Thumb down 1