Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - The Commanders @ The Jets ~ The One Where One Gets Grounded

zCommander

12 minutes ago, BayouBrave86 said:

Cool for your moral victory I guess. Enjoy cheering for mediocrity. 

I'm cheering for something else not to be upset about.

Yall rooting for destruction like you need to to get it.  You think you Posted this FG into existence?

4 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

Ruin what? Drafting a QB in this draft?

We'll trade up if they see someone worth it, already top 4, need help tonget #1, potentially higher, a package with a player that wants out might do it.

Will you stop playing dumb? If you want to root for a short term W at the expense of long term gain, just own that. Say it. But it’s obviously worse for a totally new regime to come in and have to TRADE UP if they want a certain impact player that we could have gotten by standing pat. It also hurts our ability to trade down for a haul, if you prefer that. 

But in short no, it’s not at all just about the ability to draft a QB. We don’t know if the new GM will love one of these guys. But wanting that GM to have more value and every option on the the table is obviously the only correct thing. If you want to irrationally cheer for a W, that’s fine, just own that it’s irrational and don’t try to play it off like it’s not. 

edit: luckily we were just bailed out and my impending tantrum no longer matters. The smart thing happened (accidentally). Winning would have been catastrophic.

Edited by Conn

I have to say, rooting against the team the last several years and now trying to be a fan again with Snyder gone but never really feeling a connection to the team this season, is a good spot to be. They are endlessly entertaining as the best comedy act in the country.

It’s a glorious feeling to feel nothing  

IMG_4712.thumb.jpeg.077b2d65f1b423131568792b516803b4.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1