Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread ~ The Commanders @ The Cowboys - Gobble Gobble... oh yeah, **** DALLAS!!!

zCommander

1 minute ago, Simmsy said:

Rivera has to be fired, this is poisonous to the locker room and will carry over next year with the guys that stay on the team. Get rid of him now and get someone who will let EB run the offense for real so we can see what we have.

If players are affected next year because they lose some games now, then we're better off knowing who they are so we can dump their unprofessional loser asses. 

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1

"I told you so" 💩👹🤡

😢From the get-go I was one of those who thought our front line was trash, would be our major issue as a team (with lb/del Rio being next) and would eff everything up on offense.

And I read numerous overly hopeful optimists.

I know there's more going on than just the o line. Sam and every o unit has shortcomings, but that line really cost us the most in so many ways. Even QB, wr, and rb development on that side of the ball has been severely stunted by the awful level of line play.

• Like 2
  • Thumb up 1

I didn’t think too highly of this team going into the season.  I was hopeful they might have some good juju from the ownership change- one of those seasons where we get the bounces, fortunate to scrape by, but scrape by nonetheless.  I expected the defense to lead the way, not the 2000 Ravens or anything, but good enough.

I just cannot believe how awful this defense is.  It’s almost like they try to be as bad as they can possibly be.  It’s remarkable really.