Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Jim Irsay says police were prejudiced against him during a DUI arrest for being “a rich, white billionaire”

Cooked Crack

Irsay pleaded guilty to operating a vehicle while intoxicated, a misdemeanor. Asked why he pleaded guilty if he had been profiled, Irsay said he just wanted to get it over with. Irsay claims that when he was asked to take a field sobriety test and looked unsteady walking, it was because he had just had hip surgery. He has admitted he had prescription painkillers and a sedative in his system at the time. He has not explained why, as a billionaire, he didn’t hire someone to drive him when he was unsteady after surgery. 

The Police Department in Carmel, Indiana, told the Indianapolis Star, “We are very sorry to hear that comment about our officers and our department. We have a very professional agency consisting of officers that strive to protect our community with integrity and professionalism.”

https://www.nbcsports.com/nfl/profootballtalk/rumor-mill/news/jim-irsay-blames-his-2014-arrest-on-police-prejudice-against-white-billionaires

And he's still wilding

• Haha 4

Man— I thought it was rough being a brown man and getting questioned by the cops for standing outside soldier field by myself (waiting for friends before a u2 concert) just 2 weeks after the Manchester bombing. 

I guess I just never thought how bad it can be for billionaires that are actually committing crimes to be treated like criminals.

• Like 2
  • Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

Robert Kraft might have been targeted by Florida cops desperate to humiliate the Pats owner - all the b.s. printed about him being "potentially involved" with human trafficking were completely disproven, and his lawyers were able to prove the video surveillance was unwarranted ( the supposed human trafficking victim who "serviced" him was later indicted for tax evasion when agents found tens of thousands of dollars in cash she was stashing away). But even Kraft was smart enough to say nothing and avoid the spotlight until everything blew over. (no pun intended)

4 hours ago, Riggo-toni said:

Robert Kraft might have been targeted by Florida cops desperate to humiliate the Pats owner - all the b.s. printed about him being "potentially involved" with human trafficking were completely disproven, and his lawyers were able to prove the video surveillance was unwarranted ( the supposed human trafficking victim who "serviced" him was later indicted for tax evasion when agents found tens of thousands of dollars in cash she was stashing away). But even Kraft was smart enough to say nothing and avoid the spotlight until everything blew over. (no pun intended)

Why would cops in Florida be desperate to humiliate Kraft?

On 11/23/2023 at 6:36 PM, Jumbo said:

(to the tune of "nobody*")

"Nobody knows the trouble

White billionaires have seen

Nobody knows but they"

*(I recommend the ry cooder version off the album "Jazz")

Reveal hidden contents

There is no spoiler 

Haha!

Thanks for the 3 point penalty. You people are a higher level crazy. B-low out!