Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

If you are part of the Commander management team, what would be your tweet tonight?

Redskinscub

“Gentlemen: Tell me again the logic behind  trading defensive talent for picks, suggesting rebuild, yet not shelving the QB we are invested in behind one of our most suspect O Lines in recent memory?”

At what point are “snaps” more important than killing this kid?

Edited by Hazel-Ra
Grammar

16 minutes ago, Hazel-Ra said:

“Gentlemen: Tell me again the logic behind  trading defensive talent for picks, suggesting rebuild, yet not shelving the QB we are invested in behind one of our most suspect O Lines in recent memory?”

At what point are “snaps” more important than killing this kid?

He’s not really getting killed anymore the way he was earlier in the season, he needs the snaps more than anything else. You can’t shelve a dude you want to be the franchise QB with 6 games left lol, teams don’t even do that with $200M proven franchise guys until the last week or two, if that. 

19 minutes ago, Conn said:

He’s not really getting killed anymore the way he was earlier in the season, he needs the snaps more than anything else. You can’t shelve a dude you want to be the franchise QB with 6 games left lol, teams don’t even do that with $200M proven franchise guys until the last week or two, if that. 

You’re right… but I REALLY want him to be a case of us getting at least a long term competent QB/ Diamond in the rough. Our Legacy of maiming QBs just has me jittery.

6 minutes ago, Hazel-Ra said:

You’re right… but I REALLY want him to be a case of us getting at least a long term competent QB/ Diamond in the rough. Our Legacy of maiming QBs just has me jittery.

I understand, it seems almost too good to be true that he could be that guy for us after all this time. Today was a sobering reminder that he’s still got a lot to prove and a lot of growing to do before we know either way—and he needs reps to do that. QB development is not linear, so we can’t just expect him to 🚀 🚀 🚀 after every good game. There’s going to be games where he’s showing his growing pains, too. Just have to hope he stays healthy 

To the loyal that remain...over the coming weeks and months we intend to revitalize this once great organization, that means major changes will be coming.  Some of your favorite player & coaches will be on their way out as we bring in new people and talent. What you witnessed today at FEDEX was an absolute abomination,  barely could be considered football.  I'm sorry we didn't realize the stink had become so soaked into everything that is associated with this franchise. 

Fortunately it dosen't require a multi-year process to build a winner in todays NFL. We are on it and better days are to come