Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread ~ The Commanders vs. The Giants - A Giant Opportunity!

zCommander

Just now, cougs said:

While I appreciate everyone still thinking we are going to win, if we win we get another week of the coaching staff. I am so tired of our players and coaches. It time for a big change. 

Got some bad news for you… we’re going to have the coaching staff for at least another week… minimum. But likely the entire year.

• Like 4

Just now, cougs said:

While I appreciate everyone still thinking we are going to win, if we win we get another week of the coaching staff. I am so tired of our players and coaches. It time for a big change. 

I prefer to win if Sam's the reason....that can only be positive for his growth 

• Like 1

Just now, Conn said:

If that’s your perception of the hires Snyder made over 20 years you are just incorrect. We had some good offensive or defensive coaches here at various times, but never both—and NEVER anybody who could build a roster. 

This will be the first time we actually start things off by hiring a good GM candidate and building from the ground up. Ever, in my lifetime. I’m 34. 

Back in 2013 we had Kyle Shanny, McDaniels, McVay and McFleur on the offensive coaching staff. 

We won 3 games.

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

Just now, Conn said:

If that’s your perception of the hires Snyder made over 20 years you are just incorrect. We had some good offensive or defensive coaches here at various times, but never both—and NEVER anybody who could build a roster. 

This will be the first time we actually start things off by hiring a good GM candidate and building from the ground up. Ever, in my lifetime. I’m 34. 

we hired a “good” GM- Scot Mcloughan. he was one of the “best” talent evaluators around. 

Didn’t work out, for various reasons. Mostly, because he wasn’t really that good at talent evaluation. 

• Like 1