Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - The Commanders vs.The Eagles - Someone is getting their feathers plucked?!?!

zCommander

Just now, Dissident2 said:

I didn't get a chance to see if that fourth down "catch" was actually incomplete. Sounds like it was. Was there conclusive video of that? 

I watched the sideline on that play and all our players were jumping up and down signaling no catch. It was pretty easy to see that something was questionable from their vantage point.

This is the kind of thing you lose locker rooms over if you haven't already (which Ron did, after the Bears game).

Just now, KDawg said:

Forbes was benched largely due to his play against Brown (and Moore). So… we play the eagles again, Forbes hasn’t seen the field much and they decide the guy who torched him was the best idea for his return. And to leave him one on one. Makes sense.

I can't understand this from any perspective. This isn't a goddamn movie where he gets to beat him the second time, this is the NFL.  Goddamn **** Ron.

1 minute ago, Koolblue13 said:

He is uncoverable.

He’s damn good. But, he literally shoved Forbes out of the way to make the catch. 

If Forbes, did the same action, he’s flagged for pass interference. It has to go both ways.

Otherwise, how the **** are you supposed to play CB in the league. It’s impossible.

• Like 1

Just now, KDawg said:

Forbes was benched largely due to his play against Brown (and Moore). So… we play the eagles again, Forbes hasn’t seen the field much and they decide the guy who torched him was the best idea for his return. And to leave him one on one. Makes sense.

He wasnt one on one in that play. They had Brown doubled. But neither Corner ever even thought to look for the ball. Atrocious all around. 

• Like 1