Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - The Commanders vs.The Eagles - Someone is getting their feathers plucked?!?!

zCommander

2 minutes ago, Conn said:

It’s that and the play calling. I know you argued we’ve already been doing all of these things but you have to admit the screen game, running game, and short passing game (as well as short outlets on plays with deeper options) have been ramped up noticeably today. Which is what we’ve been calling for 

Larsen vs Gates is the biggest difference I'm seeing but the play calling is also better.

1 minute ago, Koolblue13 said:

Well, I really like Bradshaw still.

seems like a gregarious, nice guy. Just old as **** and hasn’t said anything interesting since 2002 (maybe). Really doesn’t sound like he should be on air most of the time 

Just now, tomwvr said:

If the dline can step up we can win this game. If the dline does not we will prob lose. But the two biggest issues i see on def is we play way too soft and we dont attack when tackling -

we let the ball carrier come to us 

Have to keep Hurts in the pocket. He’s feeling that knee and is not a run threat but he can extend plays still. 

Stop their run game and make him beat us from the pocket. 

Just now, PolarExpress said:

You do realize this is his first year starting…..right?

And? To me that excuse has to stop, if he wasn’t ready he shouldn’t be out there, ole empty shell Ron trotted him out there so if your saying Howell wasn’t good enough to start yet and want to blame it on the coaching I’ll buy that, but I think you just want him to have a pass since “it’s his first year starting” and I am not down with that, if you start then you gotta be ready to win period. 

• Thumb down 1

1 minute ago, ultravin said:

This team needs to find a better CB besides st. Juste before the trade deadline.  But then again, will they utilize that CB properly?

why on earth would you want this regime trading assets for a CB (especially after they already squandered a 1st on one, and a 2nd on another DB). This team is going nowhere, they don’t need to be adding. 

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, Hdf561 said:

And? To me that excuse has to stop, if he wasn’t ready he shouldn’t be out there, ole empty shell Ron trotted him out there so if your saying Howell wasn’t good enough to start yet and want to blame it on the coaching I’ll buy that, but I think you just want him to have a pass since “it’s his first year starting” and I am not down with that, if you start then you gotta be ready to win period. 

LOL, no really LOL