Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

RIP Friends star Matthew Perry

spjunkies

My daughter asked if I watched Friends. I said, yup, all the seasons. Then she tell me about Perry. I come here and sure enough it is true. :( 

RIP. No drugs were found or foul play. I am thinking he fell unconscious (somehow) in the water and then drowned. Anyway still sad though. 

4 minutes ago, PokerPacker said:

This is unexpected.  Did he slip and hit his head or something?

That's what I was thinking, or there was alcohol involved that no one saw?  I guess we'll find out when the autopsy is complete...I would imagine they'll do the "full, extended version". 

4 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

This is awful. Last year, Mrs. Spiff and I binge watched all the Friends seasons. He was great. 

RIP. 

Yeah, a lot of substance abuse issues. I thought it was pills though. 

he admitted to going to open houses to steal opiates from their bathroom medicine cabinets. Being worth millions youd think he could get that stuff delivered

1 minute ago, Captain Wiggles said:

He was into it all. Xanax, OxyContin, Dilaudid, methadone, buprenorphine/suboxone, cocaine, and lots of vodka. 😬

It was obvious watching the show because of his weight fluctuations. 

Yup, that's everything except the one thing that won't kill ya. 

Just very sad. 

• Sad 1

Just now, mistertim said:

As far as the jacuzzi, yeah I can imagine drugs/alcohol playing a role. With those in your system it doesn't take much water to drown. IIRC the original singer from The Cranberries drowned in a bathtub while drunk.

So most recently it happened to Whitney Houstons daughter. Atherosclerotic heart disease from all the cocaine use over time. Same exact thing as her mother. Did some coke drowned in the bathtub. 

Apparently the hot water exacerbates the heart disease resulting in losing consciousness then drowning. 😢

• Sad 2