Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moving Towards our Future Front Office and Coaching Hires. All the Way to the Water Boy - Adam Peters Hired as GM! The Mighty Quinn is HC Kliff Kingsbury as OC. Joe Whitt jr at DC.

Koolblue13

17 minutes ago, RWJ said:

We can only hope we stay at #2 and let our new OC earn his pay and job.  That's what I am hoping for anyway.  This FO and Leadership team is 180 degrees different from what we used to be underneath with you know who. 

I want whatever they want.  The good thing that we got a real GM, not a HC learning on the job or a clown like Bruce or Cerrato making the call -- I can sleep at night trusting their decision making.  i am not presuming I know better than them. 

• Like 16
  • Thanks 2
  • Thumb up 1

3 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

I want whatever they want.  The good thing that we got a real GM, not a HC learning on the job or a clown like Bruce or Cerrato making the call -- I can sleep at night trusting their decision making.  i am not presuming I know better than them. 

Isn't that the truth and I fully agree but I have reservation about Caleb Williams.  Not about his talent either.  

9 minutes ago, SkinsFTW said:

He's wearing the Maroon and Black ballcap.

For all those fans that wanted the Red wolves name I didn't know they were maroon. 

• Like 4

Just now, HTTRDynasty said:

4 hours later we get a “btw” tweet. 

Oh, so now Jenna does a complete reversal on what she has said previously.  Hmmmmmm.  Where has she been hiding.  

Personally, I'm excited about Kliff potentially running the offense. He's going back to what he does best and he has a lot to prove after flaming out in AZ. These are the kind of backward steps coaches can take that really serve to benefit their careers.

2 hours ago, HTTRDynasty said:

Super meh.  Ranked 17th, 14th and 27th in offensive DVOA his last 3 years in Arizona. I’m actually more intrigued by Chip at this point lol. 

That tweet sums up both Turner and Beinemy’s offenses/play calling.

• Like 1

Definitely recommend watching the official announcement video on Commanders YouTube (and linked above), there are some interesting nuggets in Paulsen's short interview with Peters in Mobile regarding the hiring process. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, sinews said:

Definitely recommend watching the official announcement video on Commanders YouTube (and linked above), there are some interesting nuggets in Paulsen's short interview with Peters in Mobile regarding the 

The Adam Peters interview starts around the 5 min 50 sec mark.

Edited by CommanderInTheRye
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, HTTRDynasty said:

Lmao. Unbelievable. Johnson’s agent clearly wasn’t happy with his puppet reporter tweeting anything negative about his client. 

Johnson is the type of mfer that walks up to the checkout aisle in the grocery store and "decides against" buying things at the last second.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5