Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Game Prediction Thread - Week 7 - The Commanders @ The Giants

zCommander

Hard to predict this one. Team is bipolar. I will say the sack numbers are overblown. Howell has walked into many of his sacks by holding the ball too long and being indecisive. Protection has been decent. A better game plan can cover some of that up. Kids' learning. This game could go either way. Taylors mobility might be a challenge, especially if they underestimate it and overpersue... could be a lot of 3-long successes that wear out the D. Need to contain and make him beat us over the top.

Im rooting for my Skins in yet another nail biter. 

Skins-23

Gnats-21

2 hours ago, Tom [Giants fan] said:

I am thinking Dale Jones is not playing this game and half the whole line will be out. Tyrod Taylor is going to be a sitting duck. I don't like the Giants chances here.

Yeah Im also very confident that Dale Jones does not suit up for the Giants Sunday

• Haha 1

This needs to be the game where we rack up sacks. I'm tired of "pass rush win rate" and "pressure rate." I wanna see 5+ sacks MINIMUM. I don't wanna see missed QB tackles either. You have him in your arms, bring him to the ground.

Load the box. Play tight press man to give our DL the extra milisecond to get to the QB and wreck some effing havoc. This Giant OL is a disaster.

• Like 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, Passizle said:

Hard to predict this one. Team is bipolar.

I was listening to Standig, that was his point, bi-polar so he predicted the Giants based on that.

Tough one for me, it could do either way.

I think the Giants are better coached and likely more motivated than this team.  But the Giants injuries are too much IMO.

Washington 24

Giants 21

Edited by Skinsinparadise
  • Like 1

Well, at least Ron recognizes that truth about divisional games.  Maybe go coach up the fellas some?  You laid a big old turd in the punch bowl on Amazon Prime, here's a chance to inch over .500 and if the Eagles lose to Miami, you are at least in the conversation in the division...for a week or so.

• Like 1

NEW YORK GIANTS

Player Injury Wed Thu Fri Game Status
OT Evan Neal Ankle DNP LP DNP Questionable
OT Matt Peart Shoulder DNP DNP DNP Out
WR Wan'Dale Robinson Knee DNP FP FP -
C John Michael Schmitz Shoulder DNP DNP DNP Out
OT Andrew Thomas Hamstring DNP DNP DNP Out
RB Saquon Barkley Ankle LP LP LP -
CB Cor'Dale Flott Ankle/Shoulder LP FP FP -
K Graham Gano Left Knee LP LP LP -
OL Mark Glowinski Quad/Ankle LP FP FP -
CB Adoree' Jackson Neck LP LP LP Questionable
QB Daniel Jones Neck LP LP LP Questionable
RB Gary Brightwell Ankle FP FP FP -
DL D.J. Davidson Knee FP FP FP -
CB Tre Hawkins Knee FP FP FP -

WASHINGTON COMMANDERS

Player Injury Wed Thu Fri Game Status
CB Kendall Fuller Knee DNP DNP LP -
DT Jonathan Allen Knee LP LP FP -
S Kam Curl Ankle LP FP FP -
CB Christian Holmes Hamstring LP LP FP -
G Chris Paul Back LP FP FP -
DE James Smith-Williams Foot LP LP FP -
DE Montez Sweat Finger LP FP FP -
G/T Sam Cosmi Knee FP FP FP -
CB Benjamin St.-Juste Hand FP FP FP -

2 hours ago, Skinsinparadise said:

I was listening to Standig, that was his point, bi-polar so he predicted the Giants based on that.

Tough one for me, it could do either way.

I think the Giants are better coached and likely more motivated than this team.  But the Giants injuries are too much IMO.

Washington 24

Giants 21

all started out the game last but left the game no longer in last place. Oh dear.

Edited by Chris 44

3 hours ago, Warhead36 said:

This needs to be the game where we rack up sacks. I'm tired of "pass rush win rate" and "pressure rate." I wanna see 5+ sacks MINIMUM. I don't wanna see missed QB tackles either. You have him in your arms, bring him to the ground.

Load the box. Play tight press man to give our DL the extra milisecond to get to the QB and wreck some effing havoc. This Giant OL is a disaster.

Considering the giants are missing (I believe) 4 of their starters on the OL, we should dominate the LOS. So we’ll probably only get one sack.

15 minutes ago, Tom [Giants fan] said:

Because of multiple sclerosis, I lost the use on my left hand, which is why I don't post hardly ever anymore. I talk into my phone to do my posts and it makes a lot of mistakes and I can't catch them all.

My apologies Tom, had I known I wouldn't have said it. Best of luck with everything. 

1 minute ago, Riggo#44 said:

Barkley runs for 150 and 2 TDs. This has letdown game written all over it.

I like Ron and respect what he has done here and I honestly wish him the best and would love to see this team go 14-3, make the playoffs and build a dynasty. But it ain't happening, the realist in me knows its over and would just as soon take a dagger through the heart that ends it all now. Though I'll still be cheering them on like I do every Sunday.

• Like 2