Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Game Prediction Thread - Week 7 - The Commanders @ The Giants

zCommander

Washington 24 - Giants 20.

We never seem to win by more than a score so I think it will be tight. Giants O’Line is banged up and arguably even worse than ours, their D played well tonight but they’ve been poor overall. Suspect Taylor will keep the start even if Jones gets cleared to play - and I think we have enough overall to win. 

Giants are hungry for the win.  they know they can beat this team.  they've got good linebackers.  Riverboat Ron will use the same defensive plan against Daboll from last year, making Danny boy look like a league MVP.  question is will danny boy play?  if Tyrod is the QB, G-men 42-Wash 24.  this will be a defensive repeat of the Bears game!

• Sad 1

This game will be tightly contested and probably downright ugly.   I don’t think I’ve looked forward to a Giants v Washington game since the Gibbs /Parcell battles of the 1980’s.

Commanders 19

Giants  17

Edited by Csup

I see a big sack game for the D. They have almost zero threat's at WR. Keep Forbes on the bench make any WR look all pro.  Stop Barkley and Wallen pressure the QB. Commander WRers have to turn it around, Datson needs to step up get open and catch the dam ball he has been a bust so far this year.  Should be a win.

Just now, skinsfan66 said:

I see a big sack game for the D. They have almost zero threat's at WR. Keep Forbes on the bench make any WR look all pro.  Stop Barkley and Wallen pressure the QB. Commander WRers have to turn it around, Datson needs to step up get open and catch the dam ball he has been a bust so far this year.  Should be a win.

We don't ever actually sack the QB.

But our pass rush win rate is super high!!!

• Confused 1

IF the Giants play the way the did last night, they all but have this game against us in the bag.  And they always seem to own us anyway.  

1.   Last night's Giants : 24

Ron's bleh Crew    :  20

2.    Normal Giants :    13

Ron's Bleh Crew: 20

After how the Giants played vs the Bills last night, I'm not liking this teams chances given their history vs that team.  Daniel Jones goes nuts vs JDR's defense.  I'm not sure what Tyord Tylor might do, but they will fight like hell as they always do vs this team

Edited by NoVaSkins21
  • Like 2

Wink Martindale has turned the Giants defense into the powerhouse ours was supposed to be, and without all the massive draft capital. They remind me of the 2004 Redskins team, with an incredible defense hampered by a listless offense.  Which is why facing our defense is just what they need to break their TD drought.

20-17 Commies.

8 minutes ago, Califan007 The Constipated said:

Daniel Jones has been dreadful this year. Hasn't thrown a TD in over a month. Three out of his 5 starts he threw for 137 yards or less. Howell can keep up with his production. I'd rather we face him than Taylor.

Dude go google Daniel Jones career #s vs. us. He's literally Steve Young 2.0.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

Dude go google Daniel Jones career #s vs. us. He's literally Steve Young 2.0.

I did. It's the epitome of mediocre.

During Rivera's time as head coach, Jones averages about 200 ypg...averages about 1 TD per game...averages about 20 points per game.

Game 1: 12/19, 120 yds, 1 TD, 20 pts

Game 2: 23/34, 212 yds, 1 TD, 23 pts

Game 3: 22/32, 249 yds, 1 TD, 29 pts

Game 4: 25/31, 200 yds, 1 TD, 20 pts

Game 5: 21/32, 160 yds, 0 TD, 20 pts

^^^ That's not "literally Steve Young" lol...

Edited by Califan007 The Constipated
  • Like 5
  • Haha 1