Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Gameday thread - Eagles

MartinC

2 minutes ago, KDawg said:

Our draft class isn’t looking very helpful at the moment. I haven’t even seen Martin on the field since week one. Stromberg and Daniels we know… Forbes is struggling…

Rodriguez isn’t getting chances but he’s out with an illness today. KJ Henry and Andre Jones are non factors (maybe they’ll be important next year when Sweat and Young are gone?)

I just hope ownership is well aware of all this.  

Just now, KDawg said:

Cody Barton celebrates the play as the ball is sitting next to him. Film won’t be fun.

First time I screamed out loud the whole game.

God our FO sucks horribly. What an awful offseason from FA to the draft, awful.

Edited by NewCliche21
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumb up 1

7 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

I'm not sure there are 5 safties better then him right.now... I'll listen, who's the Ed Redd of 2023 right now?

Minkah Fitzpatrick is probably the top guy, or close to it, right now. Absolute stud. 

You need game changing plays to justify getting paid like that at S imo. Curl is an assignment player. A great one, but he’s not putting fear into QBs and he’s not changing games. I don’t see how you justify a huge contract for him on a defense that is constantly disappointing and not winning games despite all the talent. It’s like paying an off-ball LB. Unless they’re truly special it’s a poor use of resources in the modern game. 

Edited by Conn
  • Like 1