Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Game Prediction Thread - Week 3 - The Commanders vs. The Bills

zCommander

1 hour ago, petey hodge said:

image.thumb.png.59a672abb3b8aeef605048309dd79657.pngI never forget when we ran 10 men on D as a tribute to ST21, and Buffalo ran a sideline play for like 15 yards

F BUF!!!

let’s pound it w B-Rob in the mud pit

That game still stings. Gibbs calling 2 consecutive TO’s. F the Bills and their inbred fans (jumping on a folding table covered in Blue Cheese is cool!). Let’s do this.

Pregame speech courtesy of Doc Walker. YOU GOTTA FIGHT!!!1! 

Thanks, Doc.

I predict Cole Turner will lead the team in targets. Ok or maybe John Bates who had 5 last week.

I figured out why their fans travel so much. They hate their own city.

Edited by RandyHolt
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

10 hours ago, mojo said:

That game still stings. Gibbs calling 2 consecutive TO’s. F the Bills and their inbred fans (jumping on a folding table covered in Blue Cheese is cool!). Let’s do this.

My theory is he did that so all the focus of the loss would be on him and not the players.  He saw how the first attempt was absolutely drilled.

10 hours ago, mojo said:

It seems like the more you act like a ****ing moron with TBI, the more the media likes you. See Philadelphia.

It will be interesting to see if JDR stays with a majority of 4 man rushes or (hopefully) brings some blitzes to keep Allen off key. I think they can rattle Allen with pressure and make Cook beat you in the mud (which I know he can). Davis will HAVE to have a great game today...

Prediction- No clue what JDR will do to win this game. His D will win or lose the game.

1 hour ago, Riggo#44 said:

The thing that keeps sticking in my head is we won close games against two not-good teams. Both of which we had to come back. I fear a reality check is on the way.

But, if you look at it that way, you could also say the Bills lost to a crappy Jets team and blew out a crappy Raiders team. As far as this year is going, we belong in the discussion, same as anybody else.

17 hours ago, zCommander said:

What happened two years ago is irrelevant to this year though. Turner was bad at situational play calling and adjustments. EB is not, as it was evident in the 2nd half vs the Broncos. We also lost Chase that year too. Allen will be facing Chase Young with full force along with the rest our D. This game is very winnable and has to be played for 4 qts though. 

Also we have Howell so there is that too. 

Oh I agree, it's a different team and with EB I feel more confident, I'm just saying I could see a similar outcome is all.

If it gets out of hand early, definitely feel better with adjustments to turn the tide in Washington's favor.

The weather I think helps us more than them. Some strong running by Robinson, maybe some good screens (which showed possible this year thankfully). 

Hopefully we win, living in Rochester, all I hear is Bills, Bills, Bills. Ugh haha.

Edited by PigskinRedskin
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, zCommander said:

The only reality check I like to see is the Bills overlooking Howell and EB led offense. :) 

I hope you're right. It would be an amazing win.

10 minutes ago, Simmsy said:

But, if you look at it that way, you could also say the Bills lost to a crappy Jets team and blew out a crappy Raiders team. As far as this year is going, we belong in the discussion, same as anybody else.

We didn't blow out either team, and the Bills have the better history of proven performance. Hopefully we get the team that lost to the Jets...

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Riggo#44 said:

I hope you're right. It would be an amazing win.

We didn't blow out either team, and the Bills have the better history of proven performance. Hopefully we get the team that lost to the Jets...

We didn't lose though.

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1