Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread: Commanders vs. Cardinals - No mercy for the helpless red birds!

zCommander

Some words from the Cardinal's Nest:

The score will likely not be in the Cards favor today, but I will consider it a "win" if everyone plays hard, there are no lateral plays, minimal penalties, and the coaches don't look lost.....

Play for caleb!!! He is a 82 in madden 24 as a rookie in my franchise

However granted last usc qb cards took was buster hot tub leinart...

Play to win tod cards!!!

My expectations for this team are as low as they ever have been, yet I am counting down the hours to kickoff nonetheless --- there is no explanation

Guard Chris Paul is inactive today for Washington. Should impact their pick and roll.

LFG baby win or lose most likely lose but idgaf lol LFG baby!

• Haha 1

what im seeing in these pics and and videos is insane. the entire gameday experience has been revamped. Harris has put his money where his mouth is for fans, players, and apparently their families too.

So hype to see the levels packed an hr before the game, and the stadium looking damn near sold out 10mins before kickoff.

On to the game. We should win, hopefully its' borderline dominant. D-line and secondary should handle business. Expect Howell to be competent and protect the ball. Only question is o-line obviously. no injuries on this slick surface. Open up fast and aggressive, let's get it!

• Like 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1