Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Preseason: The Commanders vs. The Ravens - The Commanders Strike Back!!!

zCommander

Just now, Yng Lady88 said:

Adam Schefter is such a deb/sensationalist. Terry is fine, its an ankle tweak, he's not out for the season. Plus Sam's night is done anyway so it's not a loss for him. sheesh

Schefter is a putz.

He actually seems mad that Howell looks good and that Washington is winning this game at halftime. :ols:

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1

So, we got to see the new owner in the broadcast booth, Coach Gibbs on the field before the game, and there's a better home crowd for this game than many of our regular season games in recent seasons, but have there been any Major Tuddy sightings? I'm wondering if Josh sent him off to the slaughterhouse. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

4 minutes ago, KDawg said:

Yes, I’m going to continue to bring it up for awhile (not to you, but in general…) because of all the **** I ate for defending him.

I'm with you.  Being a Penn State guy, I was ready to fight everyone who was crapping on the Dotson pick.  I doubt I'll have to do any arguing this year.

Dotson/B-Rob/Howell > Olave

• Like 3

Lets temper the Howell stuff a little bit. He still has not played against a starting defense in an NFL game. The Dallas game last year was amazing. But the game meant nothing to them. Preseason is preseason. He looks the part. Maybe even looks like a possible legit top 10 starter in the league. But lets see how he looks with a gameplan of defensive starters against him. He is going to have a ton of ups and downs this year yall.

• Like 4
  • Confused 1

4 minutes ago, Yng Lady88 said:

Howell is absolutely cooking right now, hot damn. Poise, control, accuracy, zip. This kid has been here before somehow. Like i said, give him time to throw and he will find one of our guys. Even when he's moving i have faith in him to make the right read

If he's going to play like this how are people going to cover Jahan and McLaurin, I've been waiting so long to see Terry get to play with a QB who HELPS him instead of hinders

• Like 2