Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread 2023: SUPER BOWL LVIII (58) ~ Chiefs vs. 49ers

zCommander

Just now, KDawg said:

Are you feeling okay?

Yeah. Let me rephrase.  They’re committing to the run and they need to.  But they’re getting nothing out if it.  Love is playing out of his mind but they are in a lot of third and long situations. 

The run game will either start gaining yards (which I think is likely) or they’re going to get into a couple third and kings and Dallas’ defense is going to generate some type of a flip the field play.

Im not suggesting they don’t continue doing what they are doing.  But running for 2 yards a pop puts tremendous strain on the passing game.  

Just now, 88Comrade2000 said:

Stephen A going to have fun tomorrow.

I think Mike gets fired at halftime.

The Power of Love indeed.

You just completely made my day. Stephen A’s Cowboy roasts are one of my favorite things.

Hard to belive Dallas is getting scraped like this.

Like, I expected them to be inconsistent and Detroit give them that work in a rematch, but when games like this happen the initial reaction is almost to blow it up.

Dan Quinn is losing money as we speak.

Just now, Renegade7 said:

Hard to belive Dallas is getting scraped like this.

Like, I expected them to be inconsistent and Detroit give them that work in a rematch, but when games like this happen the initial reaction is almost to blow it up.

Dan Quinn is losing money as we speak.

After watching Dallas's defense the last month and the way Green Bay has played I'm not shocked at all. Even the Commander's offense moved the ball against the Cowboys. That should tell you something lol.

• Like 2