You working today?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. You working today?

• Yes :(
    • Technically yes but my effort will be lacking
    • Off today
    • Retired/Unemployed
    • Taking the whole week off

Dad has operation on the 10th and my birthday is on a Thursday this month, can't win them all when it comes to PTO...gonna save it and work today.

If this was Christmas, no doubt in my mind OPM would've facilitated us getting this day off, too.

Is what it is, I moved my AWS day to Friday to get a three day weekend and not goin into the office. 

Edited by Renegade7
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

I’m technically working but getting a lot of stuff done around the house for tomorrow. 

Anyone tries to send me a meeting invite today I'm declining with an edited response of "you should know better"...

I'll catch up on emails and 1st of the month reports, anyone going to overachiever mode on days like these is wasting energy

I learned hard way.

• Thumb up 1

I am “working remotely” from Sandbridge beach. I normally wouldn’t have it off, but my firm declared it a holiday because we won a “best places to work” award.*  I’m still checking emails periodically, and I brought my entire home office setup for Wed-Fri, but so far zero minutes billed. 

* If you want people to respond positively to “best places to work” surveys for extremely overworked people, use a day off in July that creates a 4 day weekend as a carrot. 

Edited by PleaseBlitz
  • Haha 2