Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Carroll Sues Trump for Defamation in Civil Rape Trial

China

While it does feel good to watch the justice system slowly eat this man alive, it's still taking too long.

Maybe we can say they final chewed one of his feet clean off, but he's still a threat standing up on the other one.

• Like 1

Between:

- Trump losing twice and having to pay $88 million dollars;

- Rudy losing once and having to pay $148 million dollars;

- And FOX settling out of court and having to pay $787 million dollars;

They have to pay over one billion dollars combined.

If I were anyone that Trump, Rudy, or FOX lied about for any reason, I would be contacting a lawyer ASAP lol...

• Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

*technically the first $5mil judgement was for defamation and sexual abuse. 

Still the point remains. How the GOP could not divorce itself from MAGA will likely be a case study for political scientists for decades. 

Edited by The Evil Genius
  • Like 2
  • Thumb up 1

10 minutes ago, Bang said:

He won't pay

The mob won't care.
The law hasn't stopped him from doing anything yet.

~Bang

If he wants to appeal, which I'm sure he will, he will have to post bond.  And that bond is the full amount of the judgment.  So he will have to pay $83.3 million for bond to be able to appeal. 

The money is held in escrow until the appeal is complete.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

22 minutes ago, The Evil Genius said:

*technically the first $5mil judgement was for defamation and sexual abuse. 

Still the point remains. How the GOP caould not divorce itself from MAGA will likely be a case study for political scientists for decades. 

The $5 million is from another trial, not this one. He's already appealing that judgment and put up $5 million bond. So the two trials together are $88.3 million. It was permitted in this trial that the jury could consider the previous judgment because Trump didn't stop defaming. 

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, China said:

If he wants to appeal, which I'm sure he will, he will have to post bond.  And that bond is the full amount of the judgment.  So he will have to pay $83.3 million for bond to be able to appeal. 

The money is held in escrow until the appeal is complete.

Bet he siphons more money from his campain to post it.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Califan007 The Constipated said:

Between:

- Trump losing twice and having to pay $88 million dollars;

- Rudy losing once and having to pay $148 million dollars;

- And FOX settling out of court and having to pay $787 million dollars;

They have to pay over one billion dollars combined.

If I were anyone that Trump, Rudy, or FOX lied about for any reason, I would be contacting a lawyer ASAP lol...

Somebody make a Morgan & Morgan commercial. 

• Haha 2

48 minutes ago, The Evil Genius said:

How the GOP caould not divorce itself from MAGA will likely be a case study for political scientists for decades. 

They've had numerous opportunities to divorce him. 

Heck, I'm pretty sure that a lot of the Party leadership fully intended to "he was never really a Republican", and put Pence in place, in his first six months. 

Or they could have pretended to be shocked about Jan 6.  Heck, at the time, he'd already lost anyway. Kicking him aside simply opens up 2024 to the whole field. 

They chose not to. Because it might have cost them a portion of their power. For an election or two. 

• Thumb down 1

It’s disgusting that there’s still a large amount of our population that will

vote for this fat mother****er come November. 

1 minute ago, Cooked Crack said:

If there was anyone that deserves to get food poisoning from Red Lobster tonight and spend all weekend on the ****ter, it’s Rudy Giuliani. 

• Like 2
  • Thumb up 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

One would think that all Joe Biden has to do is keep repeating -- "A jury determined that it was fact that he did something to a woman that is not appropriate for me to say on public airwaves.  Something that you should never do to a woman.  And he has to pay $80M.  Folks, if you want to elect a man that performed a non-consensual act -- determined by jury. Go ahead.  I trust the American people have more decency than that."

Maybe he won't start to do that until August or September.  

• Like 3

I'm going to add a couple of points on this judgement:

A) Hide the Heinz, 

B) This is a shot to his ego and another talking point for his cultist followers to have to answer for as he once again is slammed in court,

C) He will once again shine his sorry orange painted ass an slander her again, cause he's an arrogant assclown,

D) This should give folks (#don'twanttrump) that we can have impartial juries who will decide Trump's fate fairly both civilly and criminally. It should give us hope that this ****ing moron will be ultimately held accountable for his crimes and be sentenced appropriately, 

E) maybe, just maybe, the dumbasses in the repugnant party will start to rebel against him as they realize that the orange **** can be had in court. Perhaps this will be the beginning of the end of his grip on the party itself (though I refuse to hold my breath on that one),

Lastly,  at least we can enjoy watching that smelly **** rail about how he's been victimized while he writes that fat ass check to Carroll. I'm going to enjoy this kick to his baby nuts.

#wedontwanttrump

HTTR!

• Like 1

Just now, Califan007 The Constipated said:

It's gotta have more bite than that lol...

Not really.  Lol. That's not going to sit well with the intelligent female base. 

At. All.

In fact, I'd wager that it will have more bite than we realize (not accounting his cultist followers who have the IQ of a gate post). I'd say alotof the female base voters will hold thos against him and rightfully so. He's simply banking/hoping they see him as a victim (as to why he made sure the reporters heard him say "I don't know this woman" in the court room).

Heads up,  they won't see him as a victim,but as the perpetrator. And they should.

Have faith,Cali.

HTTR!

#wedontwanttrump

• Like 2